“After tons of research, this paid off”

Best Western Plus Anaheim Inn
Ranked #21 of 118 Hotels in Anaheim
Denver, Colorado
“After tons of research, this paid off”
Reviewed October 7, 2012

I spent hours and hours researching the best spot to stay for a Disneyland vacation (online, disneyland books, message boards and more) looking for a walking distance hotel with good rates. I was very, very happy with our choice. So close we couldn't believe it, and the place was clean and comfortable. A lot of the hotels on this strip go for gimmicks or add things like convenience stores that might make money, but these hurt the customer experience. This place concentrates on being a hotel and that's it. No breakfast, but for the rate and considering they have refrigerators and microwaves, no problem. Kind and helpful staff. I would stay here again, absolutely. Did I mention the location?

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank wltdzny
Martha M, Front Office Manager at Best Western Plus Anaheim Inn, responded to this review, October 9, 2012
I'm so glad you found us, and were happy with your choice. I hope to see you on your next trip to the Disneyland area.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (151)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
  • Turkish first
Dewey, Arizona
Reviewed October 6, 2012

This is a fabulous location for Disney goers (right across the street from the gate), but DH and I weren’t there this time to go into the Park. Just park your car and walk it.
Nothing real fancy here, but it’s clean, nice sized room, comfortable beds. We had a coffee maker, micro and mini fridge, so we had some supplies with us rather than spend a small fortune on eating out for every meal, it can be pricey.
You can walk just about anywhere you want to go to in the area, loads for places to eat.
The kicker for us was the Friday night fireworks display over Sleeping Beauty’s castle.
Ask for a room on the third floor so that you can watch it, without paying for it!

Room Tip: If you are staying on the nights that Disney has fireworks display, be sure to ask for a room on the...
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank doni-lei
I'm so glad you were able to see the firework display from our third floor. We have a lot of return guests asking for that location, and I guess we'll be adding you to that list. See you soon.
Parlier, California
Reviewed September 25, 2012

Stayed at this hotel for 2 nights and it was ok. The parking is tight and the beds were ok. The only thing this hotel has going for it is the location. And I think it is incredibly overpriced considering how outdated this hotel is. I would stay here again but just because it is so close to Disneyland.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
2 Thank MarisaT128
Thank you for sharing your candid comments. I understand we can't be everything to everybody, but am happy you liked our location and would return when visiting Disneyland.
San Jacinto, California
Reviewed September 23, 2012 via mobile

Went to this Best Western for over-night trip to Disneyland. We stayed in the suite with 3 double beds. Room was very clean. Usually my allergies act up at hotels, not here. Loved the extra space in room. And Disneyland very close. A couple of draw-backs, the parking is AWFUL. Tight spaces and very limited. Also, try to avoid rooms near stairs and street. Was noisy at times. But over-all would recommend.

• Stayed September 2012
2 Thank ksjr2007
Martha M, Front Office Manager at Best Western Plus Anaheim Inn, responded to this review, October 3, 2012
We are aware parking can be tight, but we do make sure that every guest has a spot. I am glad to hear you enjoyed one of our suites. They're great for larger families or if you just need more room. I hope to hear from you the next time you visit the Anaheim area.
Nanaimo, Canada
Reviewed September 22, 2012 via mobile

We stayed here for 5 nights while visiting Disneyland. I was pleasantly surprised! The beds as pillows were very comfortable, the room was clean, and the hotel was in such a convenient location. The price is excellent for what you get! I was expecting much less for the price. We will definitely be back when we visit Anaheim next

• Stayed September 2012
Thank you for your positive review of the Anaheim Inn. Please call me when you are coming back so that I can personally make your reservation.
UK
Reviewed September 21, 2012

This is a good value motel conveniently right across the street from Disneyland. The rooms were spotlessly clean and the beds very comfortable, which is all you need if you are coming here for a trip to the Magic Kingdom. It only takes moments to walk to the park entrance. With so many other accommodation choices in this area it can be hard to choose the right place to stay. We looked online at comparative websites before we arrived and thought that the price was competitive and given the location was a reasonably good value choice. This motel has a small swimming pool and Jacuzzi which is a nice distraction. No breakfast included but with a Dennys just next door - who cares.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank Annie2008UK
Thank you for your review of the Anaheim Inn, I'm so glad you enjoyed your stay. You mentioned that Breakfast would have been nice, well I have some good news for you. We hope to introduce a Breakfast by the start of next summer. I do hope you'll be back to experience it.
Nottingham, United Kingdom
Reviewed September 21, 2012

Ideal if you are just planning to visit Disney as it is literally right across the road. Easy access to some good places to eat (and the ice cream served a couple of doors away is delicious). Due to the location it was very busy during our visit and as a result could be quite noisy at night and in the morning. The car park also got quite full quickly.

The a/c wasn't that effective and looked like it needed a good service but the room was clean.

Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
2 Thank Anne S
I am sorry to hear that your air conditioner wasn't as efficient as it should have been, please accept my sincere apology.

I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay here in Anaheim, and our wonderful location. I have to agree the ice cream is wonderful. Thank you so much for staying with us, we hope you will return when you come back to the States.