The pros: The location of this hotel is worth its weight in gold because It is directly across the street from the pedestrian walkway to Disneyland. The Best Western Anaheim Inn is also one of less than a handful of hotels along South Harbor Blvd. that do not charge a daily parking fee making it a great value. The double-sized beds were very comfortable, the cleaning was immaculate, the room features a separate microwave and refrig, and the front desk staff was attentive to our room change request. Cons: the pool is extremely small and you can hear your neighbors through the door if you have an adjoining room.
This hotel does not offer breakfast, but we brought our own and bought milk at a small mini-mart located at the Ramada Inn plaza, just a few steps away.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel is located right across the street from Disneyland parks about a five minute walk. Come see our brand new breakfast room and fitness Center that is now open. Firework nights at Disneyland, our guest enjoy seeing them from our viewing deck on those nights. Hope to see you soon ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Best Western, Cancelon, Expedia, Priceline, Hotwire, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your Best Western Plus Anaheim Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Anaheim Hotel Anaheim
- Best Western Anaheim Hotel
- Best Western Anaheim Inn
- Anaheim Best Western