Travelodge Anaheim Inn and Suite on Disneyland Drive
Ranked #63 of 118 Hotels in Anaheim
Fresno, California
“Disney trip”
Reviewed March 7, 2013

We stayed for 2 nights. Turned on the hot water for the sink only to find out the hot water was turned off, my husband had to turn it on. We had 2 queen beds which were ok. We stayed on the 2nd floor the floor had stains on the carpet and were uneven. There was a black light in the room which did not work. They had a coffee pot in room but the sink is too small and you had to move the coffee pot from one side of the sink to the other side of the sink to turn it on. The 2nd night of the trip after a long day at the park my husband went to take his shower after I took mine and there was not any hot water at all. There was a doorway at the end of the hall to the stairs that was left open the whole time we were there. It did not feel very safe as we were at the end by the busy road and anybody could have come down the hall. The walls were very thin and you could hear people walking and talking and arguing while walking the hall way.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (37)
Reviewed February 27, 2013

Sounded good in reviews, been to Disney about 5 times before and thought this sounded close and nice for this trip. It actually is close, but you'd suffer imenant danger if you took the path to the park. So we drove and that's ok. The room has black lights, the first night it was pretty cool then the next we found a nice glow spot on the pillows. Yuck. They have dollar tree fixtures, old gross fridge and the cabinet that stores it just stays open it doesn't click closed. The microwave knobs come off everytime I click them. There is just a hole with lights sticking out in the bathroom, it's not finished. The guy next to us got high the whole time and we smelled like pot the whole time. There's alot of more convenient better priced options.

• Stayed February 2013
Bellingham, Washington
Reviewed February 20, 2013

We stayed here when we went to Disneyland. It is located at the intersection where you turn off the main road to get to the Disneyland Resort. Some people may walk it, and it's certainly closeby, but it still a long walk if you're planning on spending the day in the park(s).

Our room was spacious and clean, and the window even opened. The window screen was coming off at one corner and had no protective bars -- since we have a 2 and a 4 year old we kept it closed because a young child could easily fall out (and we were on the 3rd floor).

The best part about this place is the INCREDIBLE views of the fireworks. We sat the at table and chairs in our room and watched them out the window.

Pros:
Large room with fridge, hair dryer, coffee maker.
Comfy beds
Clean room, no smoke smell (it was a non-smoking room)
Ample parking
Continental breakfast, although we didn't have it
Elevator for those staying on upper floors
Windows have multiple coverings: sheers to give privacy but let the light in, AND room darkening curtains -- so you don't have to sit in the dark to have some privacy from your window.

Cons:
Really only one, but it is HUGE -- hot water. When we got settled into our room it was about 7:30pm. The first thing I did was turn on the sink to wash mine and my kids hands. No hot water. Actually, no warm water, either. Not a biggie. I washed us and we went about our business.
A while later I went to start the shower. I turned on the water, turned it to hot, and waited.... and waited. And waited. Ten minutes there and there was still no water that was anything other than unheated. I'm not being picky. It wasn't that there wasn't enough hot water or that the water wasn't hot enough - it was literally fresh from the pipes COLD. Not even lukewarm enough to endure a quick shower. I sent my kids to bed unwashed from their day at Disneyland and had huge reservations about how this would be come morning time.
Come morning time, 7 am. Hubby turns the shower on and after a few minutes gets some pretty decent water temps. He quickly showers. I get in the shower and after a minute or so I can feel the warm water slipping away. I quickly bathed and by the time I shut the water off I was back to lukewarm.

This is not acceptable. My children never even got a bath during our stay. I think this hotel needs to upgrade their hot water heaters or something. I can't imagine staying there during the summer when all the rooms are full and everyone is taking showers. The place looked pretty empty during our stay.

Would stay here again but next time will complain loudly to the front desk.

Room Tip: Beware: second (and third) story rooms have opening windows with flimsy screens on them and no safet...