Travelodge Anaheim Inn and Suite on Disneyland Drive
Ranked #65 of 118 Hotels in Anaheim
San Francisco, California
“value for money”
Reviewed December 4, 2011

we spent four days and it was a very good value for money. The room was enormous and comfortable. I was woorried being on the main street side i would hear traffic all night but i didnt. The morning breakfast was excellent and the place was spotless. When i first arrived i thought i had lost my purse in the office and then i found it in my room. Later the front desk called to check in and remined me about breakfast. I thought that was veru considerate of the front desk clerk to be concerned. The only problem i had was the last night a new family arrived and made a lot of noise. I did call down to the front desk and they apologized but its not really their fault.

Room Tip: Maybe the corner rooms??
  • Stayed November 2011, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (37)
Melbourne, Australia
Reviewed December 2, 2011

my husband and I, two teenage daughters and eight year son stayed here for eleven nights over christmas 2010. We had a starlight room which I had requested upon booking on-line and found this to be lovely. Every day started with an adequate breakfast of donuts, cereal, pastries, fruit, toast, juice and coffee. This was included in the low price.
The hotel has a lovely heated pool and spa which we enjoyed every day. My son actually learnt how to swim here. Although this property is old and could do with a make-over, we were very happy here. The rooms were clean and comfortable and with two double beds and a couch we all could fit in easily.
The walk to disneyland was short. We will be back..for more.

Room Tip: ask for a starlight room with a couch
  • Stayed January 2011, traveled with family
2 Thank marlene g
Denver, Colorado
Reviewed November 22, 2011

This is my second stay at the Travelodge Anaheim on Disneyland Way. I always stay here because it is affordable and walking distance to Disneyland. The rooms are clean, the staff is friendly, and it has a pool. If you can't afford to stay at the Disneyland resort and do not mind a short walk this is the perfect place to stay!.

1 Thank aibarra5
Sammamish, Washington
Reviewed November 14, 2011

I looked at all the reviews before I stayed so I had an idea of what to expect. There were no stains on the sheets or bedbugs as others have reviewed. I gave it a 5 star review because for the price (and location), you CAN'T beat it! It's true that the hotel needs updating but who cares if all your doing is spending the night (or a couple). If I paid more I would have expected more but I didn't. The continental breakfast was what I expected, toast, a couple danishes, juice, milk, coffee. I thought it was awesome that we could fill up for breakfast for "free". We walked from the hotel to the Disneyland parking (free) tram both morning and night, as late as 10:30pm and we felt perfectly safe. The hotel staff was also very nice and helpful. PLUS, we got there at 10:30am and were able to check in! I would go back in a heartbeat because of the price/location!

Edmonton, Canada
Reviewed October 31, 2011

My girlfriend and I went on a trip to Disneyland (like any girl, she loves the magic kingdom and always wants to visit). We was still in school and we wanted to keep the costs down a bit. we found the Travelodge on Disneyland drive to be a perfect solution. It's right down the road from the park and was clean and affordable. the pool and hot tub were a nice relaxing break at the end of long days of walking. I recommend this hotel to folks looking to save a few bucks without sacrificing the quality of their vacation. The Travelodge brand and standards are well maintained here!

• Stayed February 2011, traveled as a couple
Newcastle-upon-Tyne, United Kingdom
Reviewed October 31, 2011

I stayed here as it was so close to Disneyland and I didn't want to pay the crazy prices at the disneyland hotel. It was a great place and the staff was very friendly and helpful.

• Stayed May 2011, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Travelbugg311
Temecula
Reviewed October 29, 2011

This hotel was chosen soley due to the proximity to Disneyland, it's a 15 minute walk to the tram lot which is located next to the Disneyland parking structure. The hotel was clean, but seriously needs attention. Bed was comfortable, except for the plastic pad on the mattress which kept crinkling every time we moved. Pillows were nice, room was muggy and stuffy, couldn't seem to get it cool. Check in was easy, filtered water in the lobby and very small continental breakfast in their breakfast room. Breakfast choices were Raisin Bran cereal, Frosted Flakes cereal, toast, 1 type of danish, canned peaches and canned pineapple chunks. Milk, orange or apple juice and coffee for beverages. I'm not sure I'd stay there again, but if you want a cheap room near Disneyland and you don't mind the well worn room look, go for it. We did feel safe and that's important to us. Oh yes, there is free wifi which did work.

Room Tip: It's pretty noisy by the pool, so if you need to sleep before 10 at night, ask for another side.
  • Stayed October 2011, traveled with family