“Dirty room/indifferent staff/breakfast bad”

Travelodge Anaheim Convention Center
Ranked #103 of 118 Hotels in Anaheim
Reviewed July 6, 2013

Walking barefoot in the room left our feet covered with a black grime. It was disgusting. Every time our 1 year old walked on the carpet, we would have to clean his feet with disinfectant wipes. The breakfast was all carbs and sugar. No fresh fruit. No yogurt. No protein whatsoever. The front desk staff seemed too lack any energy to fulfill customer questions/concerns.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
There are newer reviews for Travelodge Anaheim Convention Center

Reviewed July 5, 2013

Decent stay overall. We were lucky to get a 1st floor room but there is a elevator if you don't.

Pros: Great Price, clean room, helpful staff, enough towels for 4 family members, decent breakfast (cereal, doughnuts, bread/toast, milk juices,) only a few blocks from Disneyland, shuttles to/from Disneyland, refrigerator and microwave

Cons: Gaps all around the front door and neighboring room door so it can get noisy, smaller parking lot, overflow parking is behind the Denny's next door

Reviewed July 3, 2013

We read the reviews both good and bad. We had no problems with the room. Look at the price, it is what it is. It was clean and plenty of hot water. Not the Ritz, but not that price either. A very good value from a seasoned Disneyland traveler.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed July 3, 2013

I accidentally forgot a stuffed animal I got for my son from Disneyland on the bed in my room. I live in another state, so i drove back to the hotel after driving about 30 minutes to go search for the animal,saw that the cleaning ladies took the bedding off and didnt see the animal anywhere. Asked the front desk girl if i could speak to a manager about asking the workers if theyd seen the animal and the girl gave me major attitude, she was really rude. The manager told me it wasnt his place to ask any workers if theyve seen the animal at all but he could call the cops. I couldnt understand why he couldnt ask his workers a simple question and save me the time!! Then he asks me, a stupid question "was this more of a value(money) problem or was it sentimental." I said sentimental but what the hell does it matter something I owned was gone. So i left very upset and now will never return due to their terrible attitudes. Only good thing is they found the animal but my husband ended up paying $24 for shipping it back!!!!

Reviewed July 2, 2013

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed June 26, 2013

I used to stay at Travelodge all the time, years ago. Well this is literally the same hotel as it probably was YEARS ago. The only compliment--the office staff was helpful with check in and check out. Forget about the housekeeping--all they did was make the bed and empty the trash. They did not clean the floor. They took the used towels, but did not replace them with clean ones--we had to call the front desk to get more towels. One towel for 4 people??--crazy!!. We didn't even bother with the breakfast. The place is noisy, the walls thin. The rooms look like they haven't been upgraded in 50years. The toilet constantly stopped up. There was not even enough water pressure for brushing your teeth. We called for a blanket--we were told they didn't have anymore. There were 2 packages of coffee-yes there was a coffee maker in the room. When you use those 2 packages, you don't get more--no matter how long you stay there. Also--toilet paper---the same thing!!! A partial roll of toilet paper when we arrived---it was NEVER replaced!! We even left a note on the toilet paper for more---none left. I had to go to the front office to ask for more. I thought this wouod be a nice place to stay--just to sleep, while visiting Disneyland---I must have been crazy. I would never recommend this hotel to anyone--OK, maybe a demolision crew.

Room Tip: Stay at another hotel
Reviewed June 23, 2013