Hilton Anaheim
  • Restaurant
  • Restaurant
Alpine Inn(Anaheim)
4,675 results
All reviewsconvention centermix restauranthuge hoteldisney viewsmall foodcorner roomself parkingattending a conferenceper dayacross the streetdisney parksvisiting disneylandart busgift shopnear disneylandafter a long daycalifornia adventure
FilterAll languages
Reviewed February 26, 2010

The room was classy with floor to ceiling windows, plush, clean bedding and a great curved shower rod in the bathroom. The pool area was nice and inviting as well. We felt safe and fortunate to have stayed there for such a great rate.
The downside is that parking was $15.00/night and with no continental breakfast and certainly not wanting to pay so much for a bowl of cereal...we went to a grocery store and bought a few breakfast and snack items to keep in the room and saved a lot of money. This property did not offer free internet, so we paid for one day of usage in order to upload vacation pics to send to family. I think that the charge was $12.00.

• Stayed: November 2009, traveled with family
Reviewed February 25, 2010

Overall its not a bad hotel. We were at a conference right next door so the location was perfect.

Checkin
No problems for me but I must have got there at an off time. I did walk past and see a long line.

Room
The rooms were nice and well kept. They were a good size.

Bed
Nice bed. No problems. The pillows were pretty good also.

Bathroom
Small bathroom. I must say it took a long time for hot water some mornings also. Annoying but not horrible.

TV
Flat screen HDTV w/o HD channels. Lodgenet which stinks in itself.

Internet
Was not free. Pretty expensive at $13 a day or so.

Cell Service
It really stunk that no cell phones worked in the lobby and bar of the hotel. There was no service at all for Verizon. You would have to walk outside.

Restaurant
The food was not that bad at the restaurant. There were also some fast food places in the hotel to eat.

The place is huge and it stinks if your room isnt close to the elevator. You have to walk for like 5 minutes to your room.

Overall not a bad place. Everything is expensive. $6 domestic beers at the bar tend to add up. I'd be happy to stay there again but I'd try some others 1st.

• Stayed: February 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed February 22, 2010

I have to concur with many of the recent reviews of this hotel. We booked the room through a Priceline bid and were very happy with the experience. We could easily walk to Disneyland, California Adventure, Downtown Disney and the Garden Walk - a group of restaurants and shops nearby. The room was spacious and well-appointed. The staff were friendly. Parking at $15 a night seemed a bit steep, but we could come and go as needed. We enjoyed the outdoor pool and jacuzzis (in February!). The fitness center and indoor pool are shamelessly expensive at an additional $14 per day, even for hotel guests. My daughter loved her first experience with breakfast from room service, served elegantly on a rolling table with white linens and generous portions. If we head back to Anaheim, we would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: February 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed February 18, 2010

From the moment we got to the hotel, the staff was so friendly and welcoming! Checking in was a breeze and we went right up to our room. The decor of the room was warm and up to date. The beds were extremely comfortable and the shower-head in the bathroom was great. It was large and covered your whole back when it beat down on you! The bar was in the lobby with 3 huge flat screen TVs. We sat in the bar and our waitress was so talkative and answered all of our questions. I felt like she was really trying to help us. She even refilled our snack plate twice without us even having to ask her. We walked around by the convention center and we loved the many palm trees. There were 2 fast food restaurants in the back lobby which we thought was great to have in case you wanted something small. Also, we visited the two gift shops and found many interesting items especially in the Disney Store. I would definitely stay again and again at this beautiful hotel. This hotel on Priceline was very reasonable. We only paid $60 a night. The only con about this hotel was the $15 fee to use the work -out room.

• Stayed: February 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 16, 2010

My husband and I just got home from a 3 night 4 day trip to Disneyland. I booked through Expedia and the rates were $89.00 per night for a single King room. I was actually a little reluctant since it was so inexpensive, but much to my surprise, it was a lovely room. Clean, up to date and very quiet, which was an even bigger surprise since I figured most guests were probally visiting Disneyland and had children. I do wish the on site Starbucks was open later, we tried to get coffee after 6pm twice and both days they were closed. The parking was a little pricey, but I was fully aware of it when I booked. Overall a very nice room at an excellent price.

• Stayed: February 2010, traveled as a couple