Hilton Anaheim
$698
Travelocity
  • Restaurant
4,721 results
All reviewsconvention centermix restauranthuge hoteldisney viewsmall foodcorner roomself parkingattending a conferenceper dayacross the streetdisney parksvisiting disneylandart busgift shopnear disneylandafter a long daycalifornia adventure
Reviewed February 16, 2010

My husband and I just got home from a 3 night 4 day trip to Disneyland. I booked through Expedia and the rates were $89.00 per night for a single King room. I was actually a little reluctant since it was so inexpensive, but much to my surprise, it was a lovely room. Clean, up to date and very quiet, which was an even bigger surprise since I figured most guests were probally visiting Disneyland and had children. I do wish the on site Starbucks was open later, we tried to get coffee after 6pm twice and both days they were closed. The parking was a little pricey, but I was fully aware of it when I booked. Overall a very nice room at an excellent price.

• Stayed: February 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 16, 2010

This hotel was fantastic....after spending over 6 hours online, going through different sites and looking at different hotels, I picked this one because of the fair price, proximity to Disneyland and the free breakfast buffet....I was NOT disappointed! From the moment we arrived, we were greeted with helpful, friendly staff.....the rooms were very clean and most importantly (to us), the breakfast buffet that was included with our room was DELICIOUS....great selection and choice of different breakfast fare....overall a 10 out of 10 experience!!!!!

• Stayed: February 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed February 16, 2010

My family and I stayed at this hotel Valentine's Day weekend to attend a christening in Yorba Linda. I could have used my Honors points but I got a deal on the room so I didn't want to waste them.

Pros: 1. Great Location: Walk to Disneyland, lots of good restaurants nearby. There's a Starbucks, Sbarro, Baja Fresh and a yogurt shop in the hotel. You can pay for a buffet breakfast in the morning but at $21, I don't think it's worth it.
2. Great gym with new equipment (gym is $14 a day but free for HHonors gold members, kid friendly pool area with lots of kids. There's a bbq area.
3. Rooms are clean, spacious enough. They didn't have my preferred room so we were upgraded to one with a lanai.

Cons: 1. $15 a day to park (expected, but I still like to complain about it.)
2. Breakfast buffet, although convenient, is not worth $21.
3. Busy hotel. Like I said, close to Disneyland, so there were Disneyland families staying there. It's also next to the convention center, so there were convention people (cheerleaders) staying there too.

When my son is old enough to go to Disneyland, I will definitely consider this hotel if the price is still right.

• Stayed: February 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 31, 2010

Stayed at the Hilton Anaheim for 4 nights in January 2010. The hotel and the rooms are perfectly fine. I did not notice any trouble with getting hot water to the room, or walls that were too thin. The beds were very comfortable. The one negative is the food, which is really, really bad. Try to imagine ordering something from the menu that you know you like, and that is simple, and having it be really bad. There's really no excuse that I can think of other than the hotel is really large and the kitchen just cannot focus on quality, tasty food. That said, the wine choices, while small in number, are very good.

• Stayed: January 2010, traveled on business
1  Thank ParisKat
HiltonAnaheim, Carlos Acosta, Director of Food & Beverage at Hilton Anaheim, responded to this reviewResponded February 5, 2010

First and foremost, thank you for caring and taking the time to write your comments on TripAdvisor. It is through caring guests like yourself that allow us to focus on areas where we might of fallen short of your expectations. I would like to encourage you to please contact us direct, so that we may address the specific items that were not to your satisfaction. This will assist us in pinpointing which items need our attention for a timely resolution. Thank you in advance for allowing us the opportunity to be of service to you by addressing this issue.

Carlos Acosta
Director of Food and Beverage

Reviewed January 19, 2010

We stayed at the Hilton Anaheim in October 2009 for 4 nights. I decided on Anaheim as we wanted to visit Disney and didn’t want to pay a lot of money staying in Hollywood. We got a very good price for 4 nights and were very pleased with our stay. Anaheim is situated about 30 minute car journey from Hollywood.

We got a taxi from LAX and it cost around $80 and took around 45 minutes to get to our airport. The airport is minutes from Disney and is situated by a lot of restaurants next to the convention centre. Our check in was quick and efficient and we quickly headed off to our room which was a massive walk away it must have taken 15 minutes to walk to even using the escalators. The hotel is very large and has a restaurant and some fast food chains there was also a Starbucks in the lobby and a few souvenir shops.

The rooms were large and had a nice comfortable bed, TV and a very nice en suite bathroom with a shower and bath. Although they had the slide across doors fro the bathroom which I found very odd and did not like. The room was large though but a very boring décor and was very dark even in the daytime. The restaurant was very nice and did a great buffet breakfast.

Disney is worth a visit and was very enjoyable we went over to Hollywood for a few days and did not enjoy it at all. We went to Universal Studios which was ok we stayed for the Halloween Horror nights which was fantastic. Overall I was extremely disappointed with Hollywood and LA in general if you want theme parks go to Florida as it’s much better in my opinion. But the Hilton is a great base if you want to go to Disney Anaheim.

• Stayed: October 2009, traveled as a couple