Opted for this Hotel instead of the resort hotels which are getting too costly! (Would rather keep cash in pocket for the park!) A little further from the entrance than we thought, but we enjoyed the walk none the less. I went at 6 months pregnant and found everything to be in order. We had a two room suite which wasn't bad at all. We really loved the two bathrooms as my parents accompained my husband and I and our 3 year old. The 7-Eleven right next door was great for coffee in the morning!! The fridge came in handy as my son enjoys his nightime milk. We never made it to the complinentary breakfast, but IHOP, Denny's and numerous other places to eat are on the way. Do NOT eat at CAPTAIN KIDDS accross the street from the park!! Too much money and we couldn't swallow the food either! (Not Joking)!
All in all we would stay here again, the front desk staff was friendly and were happy to handle all of our issues that did arise. We didn't experience the noise issue either, we stayed Wendesday through Saturday.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Desert Palms Hotel and Suites is located in the heart of the Anaheim Resort. It is right on the corner of business and pleasure; located next door to the Disneyland Resort and across the street from the Anaheim Convention Center. Along with our spacious rooms and suites we offer Free Breakfast, Free Parking, and a Free Hot Breakfast Buffet. All rooms and suites come equipped with a microwave, mini-fridge and coffee maker. You are sure to find the perfect place for your family vacation at the Desert Palms Hotel. Our room offering start with the Deluxe Room, which offers 2 queen beds and continues with a number of different suites. Our Borrego Suites offers a sunken living room with sofa sleeper for up to 6 people. Our Yuha Kids Suite offers a bunk bed for the kids! Our Sahara Condo Suite offers a full kitchen, perfect for longer stays. Our largest room, the Kalahari Family Suite sleeps up to 8 people with 2 private bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. There is something for everyone at the Desert Palms Hotel. Kids will have a blast at our arcade corner and even have their own special check in at our Kids Registration. In the lobby they can start the scavenger hunt to find our hidden Mickey and Minnie and receive a prize! Our lobby also features a photo kiosk, perfect for taking that family photo and uploading it straight to Facebook or Twitter. Choose the Desert Palms Hotel for your next Anaheim Vacation and Experience the Oasis. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, getaroom.com, HotelsforEveryone, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Desert Palms Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Desert Palms Hotel And Suites
- Desert Palms Anaheim
- Desert Palms Hotel Suites
- Desert Palms Hotel Anaheim