There are 2 hotels in this are with very similar names. This is the one you want and after reading reviews of both, staying at this one and knowing someone who stayed at another this one is the good one. I am afraid because of the name some people may be reviewing the wrong ones. There are no bugs here! There are inside cooridors which reduce the noise. This is a nice place. The walk is about 10 minutes and after a long day it may seem long, but paying to park at Disneyland can be just as long. We did it in August. The breakfast room does get crowded but it is big, a lot bigger than the other places we have stayed in at the area. The food is the same as everywhere other continental breakfast in the area, just o.k. The rooms are clean, the only problem we had was the lighting was a little dark. The beds were good. We called for more towls and they came quickly. We saw a lot of kids next to us but we never heard them! The pool is small but so are all the other pools in the area. At least it is not facing the street. The staff was very helpful! They gave us directions and tips to grocery stores, airports, resteraunts, etc. We had friends who stayed at the other Inn and suites (not the Palms) and said it was terrible and would never fo there again. This place is great! I would highly recomend it and we will be back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Desert Palms Hotel and Suites is located in the heart of the Anaheim Resort. It is right on the corner of business and pleasure; located next door to the Disneyland Resort and across the street from the Anaheim Convention Center. Along with our spacious rooms and suites we offer Free Breakfast, Free Parking, and a Free Hot Breakfast Buffet. All rooms and suites come equipped with a microwave, mini-fridge and coffee maker. You are sure to find the perfect place for your family vacation at the Desert Palms Hotel. Our room offering start with the Deluxe Room, which offers 2 queen beds and continues with a number of different suites. Our Borrego Suites offers a sunken living room with sofa sleeper for up to 6 people. Our Yuha Kids Suite offers a bunk bed for the kids! Our Sahara Condo Suite offers a full kitchen, perfect for longer stays. Our largest room, the Kalahari Family Suite sleeps up to 8 people with 2 private bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. There is something for everyone at the Desert Palms Hotel. Kids will have a blast at our arcade corner and even have their own special check in at our Kids Registration. In the lobby they can start the scavenger hunt to find our hidden Mickey and Minnie and receive a prize! Our lobby also features a photo kiosk, perfect for taking that family photo and uploading it straight to Facebook or Twitter. Choose the Desert Palms Hotel for your next Anaheim Vacation and Experience the Oasis. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, HotelPower, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, getaroom.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, HotelsforEveryone, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Desert Palms Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Desert Palms Hotel And Suites
- Desert Palms Anaheim
- Desert Palms Hotel Suites
- Desert Palms Hotel Anaheim