The hotel was clean and inviting upon arrival. The staff were friendly and helpful. Our Borrego Suite room was perfect for our group- one adult, two teenage brothers, and one teenage girlfriend. The breakfast, included in the hotel stay price, was decent - both hot and cold food choices given. We did not have a chance to experience the swimming pool, so I cannot comment on that. The only slighty negative thing I would say would be the walking distance to the actual Disneyland entrance - a bit further than expected; although, we did find a Disney shuttle (by the second day!) that was running back and forth from a drop-off/pick-up point closer to the hotel. A convenience store is located right next door to this hotel, so that was helpful to get bottled water, snacks, etc... Overall, we felt this hotel was a very good value for the money!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Desert Palms Hotel and Suites is located in the heart of the Anaheim Resort. It is right on the corner of business and pleasure; located next door to the Disneyland Resort and across the street from the Anaheim Convention Center. Along with our spacious rooms and suites we offer Free Breakfast, Free Parking, and a Free Hot Breakfast Buffet. All rooms and suites come equipped with a microwave, mini-fridge and coffee maker. You are sure to find the perfect place for your family vacation at the Desert Palms Hotel. Our room offering start with the Deluxe Room, which offers 2 queen beds and continues with a number of different suites. Our Borrego Suites offers a sunken living room with sofa sleeper for up to 6 people. Our Yuha Kids Suite offers a bunk bed for the kids! Our Sahara Condo Suite offers a full kitchen, perfect for longer stays. Our largest room, the Kalahari Family Suite sleeps up to 8 people with 2 private bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. There is something for everyone at the Desert Palms Hotel. Kids will have a blast at our arcade corner and even have their own special check in at our Kids Registration. In the lobby they can start the scavenger hunt to find our hidden Mickey and Minnie and receive a prize! Our lobby also features a photo kiosk, perfect for taking that family photo and uploading it straight to Facebook or Twitter. Choose the Desert Palms Hotel for your next Anaheim Vacation and Experience the Oasis. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Agoda, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and HotelsforEveryone so you can book your Desert Palms Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Desert Palms Hotel And Suites
- Desert Palms Anaheim
- Desert Palms Hotel Suites
- Desert Palms Hotel Anaheim