We stayed here for 4 nights with our 10 year old twin boys in a Yuhu kids room. The stay was great. The kids loved having a separate room to us with a bunk and there own television and air conditioner. The room was spacious and clean. There was a small fridge to store drink bottles and things in and the room had a safe. The hotel is a 10 minute walk to Disneyland, so it was easy to return during the day and change clothes and take a break. The buffet breakfast was not bad. Not too many options, but some hot foods, cereal, waffles, toast, fruit and donuts. The service staff were not great, at one time I stood at the counter (with another gentleman) and we were ignored by at least two staff members. (A little acknowledgement goes a long way!) Overall, wer would recommend a stay at this hotel for a family or anyone who wants to be close to Disneyland.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Desert Palms Hotel and Suites is located in the heart of the Anaheim Resort. It is right on the corner of business and pleasure; located next door to the Disneyland Resort and across the street from the Anaheim Convention Center. Along with our spacious rooms and suites we offer Free Breakfast, Free Parking, and a Free Hot Breakfast Buffet. All rooms and suites come equipped with a microwave, mini-fridge and coffee maker. You are sure to find the perfect place for your family vacation at the Desert Palms Hotel. Our room offering start with the Deluxe Room, which offers 2 queen beds and continues with a number of different suites. Our Borrego Suites offers a sunken living room with sofa sleeper for up to 6 people. Our Yuha Kids Suite offers a bunk bed for the kids! Our Sahara Condo Suite offers a full kitchen, perfect for longer stays. Our largest room, the Kalahari Family Suite sleeps up to 8 people with 2 private bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. There is something for everyone at the Desert Palms Hotel. Kids will have a blast at our arcade corner and even have their own special check in at our Kids Registration. In the lobby they can start the scavenger hunt to find our hidden Mickey and Minnie and receive a prize! Our lobby also features a photo kiosk, perfect for taking that family photo and uploading it straight to Facebook or Twitter. Choose the Desert Palms Hotel for your next Anaheim Vacation and Experience the Oasis. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, HotelPower, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, getaroom.com, HotelsforEveryone, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Desert Palms Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Desert Palms Hotel And Suites
- Desert Palms Anaheim
- Desert Palms Hotel Suites
- Desert Palms Hotel Anaheim