“Disneyland vacation”

Desert Palms Hotel & Suites
Ranked #23 of 119 Hotels in Anaheim
GreenLeadersBronze level
Reviewed July 1, 2013

This was our second time staying at the hotel. The Staff was wonderful and very friendly. Rooms were clean and comfortable. The breakfast was outstanding! The swimming pool was very clean and had towels available on site. Parking is free and the location is secure. We will defiantly stay at the hotel for our next trip to Disneyland.

Room Tip: The suits are spacious and comfortable very quiet.
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Denise R
Write a ReviewReviews (2,044)

997 - 1,003 of 2,044 reviews

Reviewed July 1, 2013

We recently stayed at the hotel for a Disneyland high school graduation/birthday celebration vacation. I was always treated with respect and requests were promptly attended to. The hotel even had a gift bag sent up to our room for our daughter's birthday! The breakfast was excellent, the rooms were very clean and comfortable, the pool was fun and all in all- the hotel was above and beyond our expectations. I highly recommend staying here!

• Stayed: June 2013
1  Thank 090994
Reviewed June 28, 2013

Recently spent the weekend at this hotel. Very nice & clean rooms, prices were good and customer service was awesome! Swimming pool was great and parking was very convenient.
*****5 star rating***** My trip to Disneyland was great and hotel was great. I highly recommend for anyone going to Disney or anywhere else in Anaheim area.

Reviewed June 27, 2013

I saw that the bed skirt was not just very dusty or a little dirty but littered with short black hairs and small black specs. Luckily nothing was moving but it was so beyond the standard of normal cleanliness. I checked the other bed and it was in a similar condition. That one also had an assortment of Disney buttons, mardi gras type beads and a croissant that was ancient My point is, it wasn’t like these were from last week or last month, but rather the bed skirts must not have been changed for months and the floor not vacuumed under the beds in months if not longer. Then I looked further and in plain sight on the flap of the bedskirt facing the room was a gross stain of some unidentified ickiness. They changed us to another room & it again had dirty/gross bedskirt stuff (by the head of the bed) but it was too late at night to change again. We slept horribly & when I finally got a manager, she really didn't want to do much & I had to waste more time going through each issue again (there is more but I can't fit in in the character limit)

Room Tip: pick another hotel
3  Thank S R
Reviewed June 27, 2013

I have stayed at your Hotel about 5 times and each time I felt like I was at home. Loved the great breakfast for free !!! I have stayed at other hotels & find myself wanting to stay back at your hotel. I will not stay anywhere else. Our family loved the view so we could see the fireworks from disneyland at night from our room.

• Stayed: June 2013
Reviewed June 26, 2013

I stayed at the Desert Palms with a grop of my students from Western Australia. The rooms were spacious, clean and comfortable. The staff were courteous and easy to deal with. Breakfast was plentiful and varied. The hotel was well positioned for access to Disney, and there were lots of eating places very nearby. it is also serviced by many of the tour bus companies.
All together a pleasant experience I would happily have again.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
2  Thank Kate R
Reviewed June 25, 2013

We spent 5 days and the first 2 days we weren't thrilled with our 2nd floor room but after speaking to Jenny the night desk clerk (who was Great) we were able to get an upgrade to a suite. And that is what I call great service. We enjoyed the rest of our vacation and wish there were more Jennys' out there.

1  Thank sylvia w