My friends and I drove to Anaheim for the night to go to Disneyland. I didn't book the room but I believe we had a suite. The room was Huge! We also had a microwave and mini-fridge. Lots of room for 5 women. We had a sleeping area and a little living area with the pullout couch. There were a decent amount of plugs for charging electronics. The bathroom was a bit small, but big enough to get the job done. Water pressure in the shower was great, and towels were normal hotel towels. Beds were pretty comfortable, I didn't have a problem sleeping. The hotel was older but it didn't prove to be an issue. It was nice and clean. We got there around 3pm and were able to quickly get checked in. The hotel is set up a little weird so it seemed like a maze to get to our room. There is a small lot for parking. I didn't interact with the staff but they seemed nice and helpful. There was a breakfast included, it was pretty standard. Also on the property is a pool and a small gift shop. We weren't in the room for very long but we never had an issue with noise.
The walk to Disney wasn't too bad, even at night after walking around the parks. It was decently lit, but I wouldn't suggest walking it alone so make sure you bring a buddy. It looked like there were plenty of shops and restaurants across the street. It is next door to a 7-eleven which could be helpful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Desert Palms Hotel and Suites is located in the heart of the Anaheim Resort. It is right on the corner of business and pleasure; located next door to the Disneyland Resort and across the street from the Anaheim Convention Center. Along with our spacious rooms and suites we offer Free Breakfast, Free Parking, and a Free Hot Breakfast Buffet. All rooms and suites come equipped with a microwave, mini-fridge and coffee maker. You are sure to find the perfect place for your family vacation at the Desert Palms Hotel. Our room offering start with the Deluxe Room, which offers 2 queen beds and continues with a number of different suites. Our Borrego Suites offers a sunken living room with sofa sleeper for up to 6 people. Our Yuha Kids Suite offers a bunk bed for the kids! Our Sahara Condo Suite offers a full kitchen, perfect for longer stays. Our largest room, the Kalahari Family Suite sleeps up to 8 people with 2 private bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. There is something for everyone at the Desert Palms Hotel. Kids will have a blast at our arcade corner and even have their own special check in at our Kids Registration. In the lobby they can start the scavenger hunt to find our hidden Mickey and Minnie and receive a prize! Our lobby also features a photo kiosk, perfect for taking that family photo and uploading it straight to Facebook or Twitter. Choose the Desert Palms Hotel for your next Anaheim Vacation and Experience the Oasis. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Orbitz, Priceline, getaroom.com, Odigeo and HotelTravel.com so you can book your Desert Palms Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Desert Palms Hotel And Suites
- Desert Palms Anaheim
- Desert Palms Hotel Suites
- Desert Palms Hotel Anaheim