“Disney birthday!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #24 of 118 Hotels in Anaheim
GreenLeadersBronze level
“Disney birthday!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 17, 2013

We stayed for 4 days and had a great time! After arriving exhausted the receptionist who checked us in (Jennifer) was extremely pleasant. She asked how our drive was and if we were celebrating anything while on vacation. I told her it was my daughter's bday and later on in the evening there was a complimentary bday goodie bag for my baby. Great location to get a nice walk to and from Disneyland and the buffet breakfast was a great way to start our mornings!!

• Stayed February 2013
4 Thank MomoGE

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (495)
Columbus, Ohio
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 17, 2013 via mobile

Stayed here with my family of 5 (me my wife and 3 young kids) for a family trip to Disneyland. The location is great. Easy walking distance to the park, nice access to snacks, supplies etc at the 7-11 next door. On site restaurant is pretty good. Daily breakfast is a nice option and saves money.
We stayed in a "Yuha" suite which lists 6 for its capacity. We were able to sleep five but there certainly wasn't any extra room for moving around. The size was constrained but the price and convenience made up for small size.

• Stayed February 2013
1 Thank jleonsnow
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 16, 2013 via mobile

I was very impressed with the cleanliness and look from our arrival to this hotel. Was a bit disgruntled with my initial dealing with a staff member at the front counter which made me and my family avoid her from then on, however, the other staff members were a pleasure to deal with for the rest of my trip. The room was a bit disappointing but I must say that the housekeeping staff were very good at their jobs and I was always very happy with the privacy they provided and the clean room I came back to every day. The food I felt could have been a lot better but at least it was always there. The staff at the restaurant were shocking so this made us go looking elsewhere. Penny is an absolute credit to this hotel and without her I'm afraid I would have gone looking elsewhere for accommodation.

Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
Austin, Texas
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 16, 2013

I'd actually say the hotel itself is 3 stars, but the location and included hot breakfast bump it up to 4 stars. My husband and I took our 3 kids (ages 6, 5 & 5 months) as well as both of our moms, so we had 7 people total. We booked the Kids Suite w/ bunk beds. The room was small for 7 people, but any room would be small for 7 people. The location was an easy walk to the park, even with the kids and those nearing Senior Citizen status. The hot breakfast in the morning was a great way to fill up prior to a really long day of walking. The pool wasn't fancy, very enclosed, but my kids spent several hours in it the first day we arrived, so it was a nice option to have. The staff was very friendly and the young man that checked me in spent a good 10 minutes with me making sure our room was near my brother-in-laws, who was also staying there. All in all, our stay here was very pleasant.

Room Tip: Ask for a room near the back of the hotel and on the 4th or 5th floor, so you can see the Disney fir...
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
3 Thank alli621
Scottsdale, Az
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 15, 2013

My room felt like more of a 2 star. The carpet was kind of gross and the bed's were okay. I must have been on a super noisy floor, because we could hear everyone around us yelling until all hours of the night. It was okay, but there are better places to stay in the Disney area.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled as a couple
Regina, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 15, 2013

The lobby was super impressive and everything is very, very clean. Our room was larger than I thought it was going to be and also very clean. Housekeeping did an amazing job everyday. The free breakfast was the best that I've ever seen offered at a hotel. Everything from wafles, eggs, sausages, yogurt, doughnuts, toast, fruit, coffee, juice. About a 5 min. walk to Disneyland (1.5 blocks). No problem for my 5 and 8 year olds.

Room Tip: Our room faced the pool courtyard. That didn't bother us but if you have little one that nap, yo...
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
3 Thank Gart1900
Aliso Viejo
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 14, 2013

If in need of a place to stay near Disneyland this is for you! The lobby is very welcoming and the staff goes out of their way to make your stay a pleasant experience. The rooms are comfortable, the breakfast was exceptional, and if you are in the mood to work out the gym is for you! I also liked the gift shop with snacks and souvenirs to purchase. I loved my stay and highly recommend it.

Room Tip: Suites are great because you can shut off the sitting area with a curtain.
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled with friends