The hotel grounds and lobby were well kept and nice. The front desk people were always very helpful and checked us in quicnkly. The Kids Suite room that we had was a little small than we anticipated but it work nonetheless. The bedding on the king bed was OK but I would have really enjoyed another warmer blanket, but that is just my prererence. The bunkbed in the kids room was good except that I am not a fan of those duvet type comforters. Always makes me wonder how often they wash those??? Other than that the room was well appointed with a frdge, microwage, in-room safe and great TV's. The bathoom was OK but I think a new tubsurround would go a long way to updating this bathroom. Plus, the fan (which is connected to the light) is super loud. It was quite annoying! If you are trying to sleep in, don't bet on it. Doors start opening at 7AM and people are heading to the breakfast on the 5th floor. Also, if you plan to take an afternoon nap, the cleaning personnel speak with enthousiasme and LOUD in the hallways. At night, you hear people coming back from the parks. I guess I am a light sleeper :( Breakfast was good. Enjoyed the waffle station and yogourt and fruit.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Desert Palms Hotel and Suites is located in the heart of the Anaheim Resort. It is right on the corner of business and pleasure; located next door to the Disneyland Resort and across the street from the Anaheim Convention Center. Along with our spacious rooms and suites we offer Free Breakfast, Free Parking, and a Free Hot Breakfast Buffet. All rooms and suites come equipped with a microwave, mini-fridge and coffee maker. You are sure to find the perfect place for your family vacation at the Desert Palms Hotel. Our room offering start with the Deluxe Room, which offers 2 queen beds and continues with a number of different suites. Our Borrego Suites offers a sunken living room with sofa sleeper for up to 6 people. Our Yuha Kids Suite offers a bunk bed for the kids! Our Sahara Condo Suite offers a full kitchen, perfect for longer stays. Our largest room, the Kalahari Family Suite sleeps up to 8 people with 2 private bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. There is something for everyone at the Desert Palms Hotel. Kids will have a blast at our arcade corner and even have their own special check in at our Kids Registration. In the lobby they can start the scavenger hunt to find our hidden Mickey and Minnie and receive a prize! Our lobby also features a photo kiosk, perfect for taking that family photo and uploading it straight to Facebook or Twitter. Choose the Desert Palms Hotel for your next Anaheim Vacation and Experience the Oasis. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Odigeo, Priceline and Travelocity so you can book your Desert Palms Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Desert Palms Hotel And Suites
- Desert Palms Anaheim
- Desert Palms Hotel Suites
- Desert Palms Hotel Anaheim