Recently, we spent 8 nights at this advertised boutique hotel near Disneyland. Don't be fooled by the pictures, the beauty ends where the elevator starts (only the lobby is nice). We were given an upgrade from a king room to a 2-queen room with a kitchen. The room was clean, but not comfortable. The sofa was hard, the beds were even harder. Even the pillows were hard. The fan in the bathroom sounds as though a jet engine is taking off, and the furniture is practically falling apart. The breakfast buffet was completed disgusting. They don't put out anything healthy at all, unless you consider canned fruit healthy. The front desk staff was nice and did their best to make us comfortable. This is a true testament to why I never pre-pay hotel stays. Lesson learned. The only thing this hotel has going for it is that it is extremely near the park.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Desert Palms Hotel and Suites is located in the heart of the Anaheim Resort. It is right on the corner of business and pleasure; located next door to the Disneyland Resort and across the street from the Anaheim Convention Center. Along with our spacious rooms and suites we offer Free Breakfast, Free Parking, and a Free Hot Breakfast Buffet. All rooms and suites come equipped with a microwave, mini-fridge and coffee maker. You are sure to find the perfect place for your family vacation at the Desert Palms Hotel. Our room offering start with the Deluxe Room, which offers 2 queen beds and continues with a number of different suites. Our Borrego Suites offers a sunken living room with sofa sleeper for up to 6 people. Our Yuha Kids Suite offers a bunk bed for the kids! Our Sahara Condo Suite offers a full kitchen, perfect for longer stays. Our largest room, the Kalahari Family Suite sleeps up to 8 people with 2 private bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. There is something for everyone at the Desert Palms Hotel. Kids will have a blast at our arcade corner and even have their own special check in at our Kids Registration. In the lobby they can start the scavenger hunt to find our hidden Mickey and Minnie and receive a prize! Our lobby also features a photo kiosk, perfect for taking that family photo and uploading it straight to Facebook or Twitter. Choose the Desert Palms Hotel for your next Anaheim Vacation and Experience the Oasis. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Desert Palms Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Desert Palms Hotel And Suites
- Desert Palms Anaheim
- Desert Palms Hotel Suites
- Desert Palms Hotel Anaheim