I came from Minnesota for a national conference at the Anaheim Convention Center. I am not a regular to California but my stay at the Desert Palms was pleasant and enjoyable. The rooms were comfortable and it was very convenient to both the Convention Center and Disneyland – where I spent my entire five day stay. While I did not bring my five children, I found the Hotel to be very family friendly.
The breakfast was quick and good. I did want to mention the staff who work in the breakfast room. They are very quick at cleaning up and keeping everything well stocked. It seemed to be crazy and wild at times with all of the small children running around and I witnessed one of the staff persons (a male) stop a very small child from getting hurt in the back kitchen. A very small little girl ran in the back with no parent around and the male staff person mentioned to me how concerned he was that this little girl could have burned herself with all of the hot food. The staff are very aware of their surroundings and work hard. Everyone has good customer service skills including the cleaning staff who greeted me with a smile each day.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Desert Palms Hotel and Suites is located in the heart of the Anaheim Resort. It is right on the corner of business and pleasure; located next door to the Disneyland Resort and across the street from the Anaheim Convention Center. Along with our spacious rooms and suites we offer Free Breakfast, Free Parking, and a Free Hot Breakfast Buffet. All rooms and suites come equipped with a microwave, mini-fridge and coffee maker. You are sure to find the perfect place for your family vacation at the Desert Palms Hotel. Our room offering start with the Deluxe Room, which offers 2 queen beds and continues with a number of different suites. Our Borrego Suites offers a sunken living room with sofa sleeper for up to 6 people. Our Yuha Kids Suite offers a bunk bed for the kids! Our Sahara Condo Suite offers a full kitchen, perfect for longer stays. Our largest room, the Kalahari Family Suite sleeps up to 8 people with 2 private bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. There is something for everyone at the Desert Palms Hotel. Kids will have a blast at our arcade corner and even have their own special check in at our Kids Registration. In the lobby they can start the scavenger hunt to find our hidden Mickey and Minnie and receive a prize! Our lobby also features a photo kiosk, perfect for taking that family photo and uploading it straight to Facebook or Twitter. Choose the Desert Palms Hotel for your next Anaheim Vacation and Experience the Oasis. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline and Travelocity so you can book your Desert Palms Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Desert Palms Hotel And Suites
- Desert Palms Anaheim
- Desert Palms Hotel Suites
- Desert Palms Hotel Anaheim