“Will visit again!!”

Ranked #13 of 118 Hotels in Anaheim
Phoenix, Arizona
“Will visit again!!”
Reviewed November 25, 2013

Free breakfast, free wifi, free parking, and free on demand movies for the kiddos. It was a great stay and is at close proximity to disneyland. They have a shuttle service to disney in case your too tired to walk which I ended up using and I'm glad I did. Staff was friendly willing to help out. The room was clean upon arrival and cleaned through the day while we were gone.

Room Tip: Get second floor away from the cafeteria as it can get crowded and noisy in the am
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (345)
  • Korean first
Moreno Valley, California
Reviewed November 25, 2013

Great place, clean, just as described, affordable, great location.we were thrilled that are short vacation turned out great thanks to Stanford inn. Would definitely stay there again !! My kids and I enjoyed the pool each day, the breakfast was awesome !!! Not just a continental, but a nice hot breakfast with waffles, eggs, the works. Loved it, it really helped us.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family

Las Vegas, Nevada, United States
Reviewed November 24, 2013

I originally booked the room when it was the Comfort Inn! Breakfast was great, luckily they kept the same type of breakfast as the Comfort Inn! The family suite with the bunk beds for children was absolutely great, the grand kids loved it! Very convenient location to Disneyland! The hotel grounds were being renovated at the time of our stay, the carpeting could definitely use replacing, but overall the room was great! We will definitely stay there again!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family

Modesto, California
Reviewed November 24, 2013

Upon arrival, I was upgraded to a suite room with two rooms. Our rooms smelled musty and old when we walked in. My 15 month old daughter's feet were black after walking around the room for five minutes. We didn't spend much time in our rooms, as we spent most of our time at Disney. We enjoyed the beds and breakfast, but the coffee was sad. The walls were very thin and we could hear the room next door when their small child was running and yelling at midnight.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Kody K, Public Relations Manager at Stanford Inn & Suites, responded to this review, November 25, 2013
Dear Sarah S

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. We appreciate your comments and will try to reflect your review on our continuous efforts to improve the property. All the carpets were changed this year and are professionally deep cleaned on a regular basis. It is, however, clear that our carpet cleaning problem for the past months has failed to meet our expectations. We are implementing a new cleaning program and, hopefully, within a few days, we will see a difference. Please accept our sincere apologies for all the issues you experienced at our hotel. There are some areas we can't implement changes immediately, but, on the areas we can, the management will make sure they are implemented swiftly. Thank you for your stay and please accept our sincere apologies.
Redding, California
Reviewed November 24, 2013

The front desk was amazing, not only were they fast getting us in our room they had OUTSTANDING customer service, so friendly and smiles everywhere! The room was a great space, we had a king bed with sofa pull out bed and it was really roomy. The beds were comphy and clean. There were only 2 downside's to our room 1st was we were in room 154 I think and it is on the backside and the locked security screen door slams closed so at 12-3am being startled out of a sleep was a bummer but nothing a room Change wouldn't of fixed ( we would stay again just not 153 lol). The 2nd downfall was the carpet was dirty, I myself don't usually walk barefoot on hotel carpet anyways but this carpet had my feet black from the bathroom to the bed and back. I know a lot of people probably visit DL and the black top alone there is most of the problem I'm sure( our white on our shoes from 3hrs at DL was black) Like I said the carpet wasn't clean, BUT didn't make us feel like we were in a dirty place. They would have to clean carpets every visit of DL family vacations... We will be back Stanford Inn loved the Customer service!!!!!!!!! Stellar...

• Stayed October 2013
Pleasanton, California
Reviewed November 24, 2013

The rooms were decent, total in my family was six of us. We stayed in the family suite w a separate room for the kids and had two bathrooms. The two bathrooms is wut drew us to this hotel. Which was awesome for us. But the the breakfast was nothing to talk to mom about when u get home. everything was microwaved, the eggs, sausages and they're wasn't enough to accomdate the whole facility. So if u stay get to breakfast early. The door for breakfast shuts at 9:30am on the dot!! I would stay again bcuz of the two bathrooms which helped to get to disneyland quicker!

• Stayed October 2013
Denver, Colorado
Reviewed November 24, 2013

So I found this trough hours and days of searching for a place to stay that wasn't over priced, but had comfy beds for my daughter after I knew I'd be spending over 10 hrs on my feet all day. Well I stayed here for 3 days and the other half at another hotel just in case it wasn't to my liking. This exceeded my expectations and I wanted to extend, but already had pre paid for the other place. We were near the lobby with the food and every morning I was the first one there and made huge plates to take back for us to eat. I loved the sausage, eggs,bananas, waffles and donuts. It was not a huge place, but perfect for breakfast and free. The beds were comfy and so were the pillows. My daughter loved and the internet worked Perfect for me to finish some school work. In fact I couldn't get it to work at the other hotel and wished I could've stayed here longer. We walked to Disney and it's a nice walk, but you can take a bus outside, but we were getting our fitness in too. I also rented a car and budget was almost right across the street from it and this was perfect. We really enjoyed our time here and I ultimately booked my hotels based on a breakfast and comfortable beds.My daughter and a girlfriend stayed with us for 2 nights and she liked our rooms too. It was perfect for our trip to Disney, Universals and all the other places we went too. I would stay here again for sure especially if the price remains competitive. There service, food, linens and housekeeping were all FANTASTIC!!!! You really can't beat this all for the price it was. I am glad I chose this place!!!

Room Tip: Request the first floor and to be near the breakfast area. It's worth it!!
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled with family