“you get whatyou pay for”

Anaheim Carriage Inn
Ranked #100 of 118 Hotels in Anaheim
Logan, Utah
“you get whatyou pay for”
Reviewed April 11, 2011

we booked this hotel for four nights. It was pretty cheap for a two room suite. Unfortunately the pool was not available( no water in it) we found the rooms to reasonably clean. and the staff was friendly. was kinda far from Disneyland easy to walk there but would not be fun walking with tired kids back to hotel. The disney parking was close so we just parked there and rode the shuttle. cable tv hmmm well we had a few channels but half of them were dish network info channel. so if you dont mind no pool hardly any tv and firm beds this hotel is not horrible.

• Stayed April 2011, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (21)
Hanford
Reviewed November 8, 2010

I would not recommend staying here at all but if u do your only going to last a night. The rooms are dirty and smell A very noisy area. A long distance to disneyland so u either have to drive or take the city transit. THey do have a pool and spa that were open but not usable at the time. Pool was cold and dirty and the spa was not working. There were also matresses laying outside in the parking lots as well. I do not know what was up with that. but there are alot of better places to stay that are closer to disneyland and for the same or better price.

• Stayed September 2010, traveled with family
2 Thank bekatomasetti
Virginia Beach, Virginia
Reviewed October 26, 2010

I myself work in the hospitality industry myself. So when booking this room, I took a quick glance at the reviews on here. They were atrocious reviews. I somewhat understand how this all works as the people you see complaining usually exaggerate and flat out lie about their stay, to intimidate the hotel and get some $$ back. Happens all the time. I decided to take a gamble and booked 3 rooms. I was only here for Blizzcon 2010 was pretty close by, I would only need a place to rest my head and shower, as long as it was clean, i'd be fine. No frills. This is not to say the place could not use some touching up. However for the price I paid and coinciding with the event, I really couldn't have gotten a better rate somewhere else ($50 a night) for a thurs/fri/sat stay.

Pros: Rooms were clean, no bed bugs. Staff was very friendly, unlike some other reviewers stated. As a matter of fact the young lady who worked in the mornings recommended some nice places to eat, and was very informative. housekeeping also did a great job.

cons: no wifi, limited tv stations (again not too bad I wasn't there to watch any TV)
parking was a bit rough. I had three rooms, but luckily only 1 car.

semi-con : my cellphone signal seemed to take a dump the second I entered my room, but I was fine outside.

• Stayed October 2010, traveled on business
2 Thank Sethisis
Phoenix, Arizona
Reviewed September 25, 2010

From the time we pulled in it was a nightmare! Yes the place is cheap, but, I would have rather paid 20 more a night somewhere else. The AC didnt work there was roaches and the only thing they offer is another room.. Roaches.. Really?? Hello there gonna be everywhere. To top it off the floor made your feet black, Like you were walking on tar! I have a 12mo old and it's super hard trying to keep a baby on the bed, Paint was chipping everywhere bathroom fan was hanging tubs were molded.. Customer service was horrible and u had to pay for your own ice... Continental b-fast was a bleeping joke! Bread, cereal and some sorry excuse for juice was whats included... Would not recommend this Hotel to no one! U definitely get what u pay for

• Stayed September 2010, traveled with family
2 Thank motherof3_10
Mexico City, Mexico
Reviewed June 2, 2010

I come from a 3er world country and I've been around and this hotel is by far the worst place I've ever been. All employees are grumpy and not trained and they act like you were the uncomfortable cousin that crash there without paying. They told me that if I did't like the place or the service I was free to go. It is so durty, old, ugly, bad. I reserved on line and I've payed for it ahead of time, other wise I've runed away fast. The breakfast consist in dannis rolls every day in a 2 table little room. There is no buffet and the showers are terrible alone with the very old towells and very small bathrooms and the cigarrete burned beds, and there ashtrays every where. They say they are 2 block from Disney. No true. even the bus makes like 5 spots before it get there. NEVER STAY THERE!!!.

• Stayed May 2010, traveled with family
5 Thank M0nica9
san francisco
Reviewed March 14, 2010

This hotel does not have hot water. They are aware of the issue. When I called front desk to complain I was told this is an ongoing issue. I'm going back and forth with Hotels.com for a refund, but getting the run-around. Hotel room is noisy and bed is VERY firm. DON'T DO IT.

• Stayed March 2010, traveled on business
3 Thank cck1492
Rosamond
Reviewed March 13, 2010

For travelling on a budget, this is a great choice. This hotel was half the price of a comparable room near Anaheim Stadium. We wanted to be closer to Disneyland, and in spite of the numerous poor reviews, we gave it a try. I would like to say that as far as budget hotels go, this was one of the better ones that we've stayed in near the park. (And we've stayed in quite a few hotels near Disneyland.) We had 2 adjoining rooms that were tastefully decorated. Everything worked in the rooms (which is a plus). The rooms did NOT smell like cigarettes, which has been a problem at some hotels that have recently converted a floor to non-smoking. There is a small pool in the back, but it was not heated. However, the spa was at a perfect temperature and the jets actually worked (again, a nice surprise). The breakfast was minimal, and the coffee could be improved. But, I would stay here again and even recommend it to other families that don't want to spend an arm and a leg for a large room to accommodate their 5 children and grandparents. Way to go, Anaheim Carriage!

• Stayed March 2010, traveled with family