Alamo Inn & Suites
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Breakfast included
  • Restaurant
  • Restaurant
All reviewshard wood floorsfree parkinggrand californian hotelsave moneynice staywalking distance to disneylandmini fridgedisney tripcalifornia adventureparksblindssignalfees
FilterAll languages
Reviewed November 3, 2013 via mobile

Since the last time I stayed here, they have installed new window shudders, painted the rooms, and expanded their wifi capabilities. I already love this place, and now they have made it even better. Always important to remember how close to Disneyland Resort it is. Hope the prices stay the same.

Stayed: November 2013, traveled with friends
3  Thank J D
Reviewed October 15, 2013

Horrible! Do not stay here. Yes its a 10 minute walk to Disneyland, but this place is scary. I have stayed at my fair share of "budget" motels but this one is the worst. The room was VERY small and had a full/double bed and we had made a reservation for a queen. Also each day there was a "new" guest in our room. We had cockroaches!!! The room didn't feel or look like it was taken care of at all. The walls were dirty and there were broken fixtures in the bathroom. The room did have a fridge and microwave. The service was poor at best, nobody was rude they just acted like they didn't care. We checked in at 2 am and didn't want to hassle to ask for another room. We stayed here a total of four nights. I personally have stayed at the America's Best Value Inn down the street and it was much more nice for a "budget" motel.

Room Tip: Don't Do it!
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
3  Thank TwoGuysInTahoe
Reviewed October 5, 2013

My fiancé and I decided to book a cheap room since everything at Disneyland is crazy expensive, so we thought we would attempt to budget in other areas of our stay in So Cal. The Alamo Inn is beyond bad. The first night we got there was ok, hot water was on.. bed was pretty hard.. room wasn't a palace but it was "livable". That evening there was suddenly NO hot water. The next morning we awoke to NO running water. They had shut it off completely and we were unable to turn in back on. My fiancé went and complained to the front desk and they said we could shower in a different room.. completely inconvenient.. we had to walk across the property in our pajamas with toiletries... classy. We were told the water would be back on later in the day and not to worry. We came back over 12 hours later and still, NO hot water whatsoever as promised. We were pretty irritated since we just sweated our butts off all day in 90 degree heat and really just wanted to take a decent shower that wasn't freezing cold. The girl at the front desk was completely unhelpful and explained that she was just there to "watch the place" until someone else who couldn't give 2 craps about the place or the guests either came back from a break. In addition to this water fiasco the damn place is trashed. The walls are basically see through, the bathroom toilet runs all day and night, theres bugs, the furniture and rugs are trashed. Its a neglected property inside and out, hence the incredibly bad stay we had. We ended up cutting our time short with the old Alamo and movin' on up to the Anaheim Plaza. Moral of the story: do yourself a favor and break off a little extra cash if you really care about quality and a pleasant stay while you visit this area.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank DancingQueen19
Reviewed September 12, 2013 via mobile

If you want a good price this is the place for you, it's a 20 minute walk from the entry to disneyland, on the way there that's ok but on the way back after a long day it seems to feel longer. Make sure you take the short cut. The rooms do the job, sleep and shower. Front desk not very helpful. Denny's 2 minute walk away, great food and service. I would stay again did the job. Biggest downside was urine smell in pool/laundry area. If you can stay away from there you'll be ok.

• Stayed: April 2013
1  Thank Hills2219
Reviewed August 28, 2013

I laugh at all the peoples reactions to this place. Of course it's not the cleanest or nicest place to stay! What do you expect when you pay $40-$50 a night. I go to Disneyland every year and have stayed here the last 5 years in a row. It's a place to leave my luggage, shower, and sleep at night. I'm the type of person that likes to go out and enjoy the sites and what Anahiem has to offer. So if your the type of person that likes to hang around the hotel and lounge by the pool this is definitely not the place. But if your like me and are rarely at the hotel, why pay $100 a night or more? Seems like a waste of money to me.

Room Tip: I've stayed here a few times, all the rooms are pretty standard, nothing special, doesn't really matter.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled with friends