Embassy Suites by Hilton Anaheim North
$152
$124
$106
  • Pool
Best Western Plus Stovall's Inn(Anaheim)(Great Value!)
$144
$698
Hotwire.com
  • Restaurant
1,343 results
All reviewsthe manager's receptioncooked to order breakfastindoor poolcomplimentary breakfastshuttle servicefree parkingfamily vacationdisneyland tripyogurtafter a long dayatriumfreewaycaliforniaparks
Reviewed March 5, 2011

What a beautiful hotel. The staff, food and ambiance could not have been better.
The location is perfect. Just hop on the freeway to go in any direction.
I highly recommend this hotel for business or leisure. With the breakfast
and happy hour, and free parking, it a great value as well.

• Stayed: February 2011, traveled solo
Management response:Responded March 7, 2011

This review brings up our "car friendly" benefits. A spacious parking lot with plenty of complimentary parking. No struggle to park your larger vehicle or RV. Located off the 91 freeway within a couple of exits to the 55 freeway towards Newport Beach/John Wayne Airport and the 57 freeway towards Disneyland/Angel Stadium/Honda Center.

I am glad you enjoyed your stay and thank you very much for your feed-back.

Reviewed February 27, 2011

I had to attend a 4 day Training Seminar in Anaheim in February 2011. I arrived on a Monday afternoon from a semi-long day in the airport and once immediately attended to at the front desk and was in my room in no time. Very nice and clean room, and a very quiet area. I then went down to the Hotel Bar, in which a cold beer was in very much need of. I sat down at the Bar and was pleasantly greeted by Ralph who served me a very cold beer and we talked for awhile. The Managers Reception every night was a real treat and the Managers did come around and talk to everyone and were very freindly. I ate every night in my room and the Hotel Room Service was fabulous. Food was great and the Carrot Cake was excellent. Overall I had a wonderful stay and it was a pleasure coming down to this Hotel for business and I would diffently stay here again.

• Stayed: February 2011, traveled on business
Management response:Responded February 28, 2011

Ralph will be very honored and happy, now that he is "famous". He is definitely a great host during our nightly Manager's Reception.

I appreciate all the other compliments too. It's always nice to hear when a guest likes our set-up and enjoys the many benefits we offer.

Reviewed February 22, 2011

We visit Disney 4-5 times a year and try to do a Disney resort most of the time, this trip a little different. Found a great rate for Embassy in what seemed like a short trip to/from Disneyland. Staff was great, hotel was clean, amenities were great (indoor pool, gym, bar/restaurant, lounge area and great comp breakfast) and getting to and from the park were a breeze. Embassy is great for kids that need to stretch their legs or want a little area to themselves. It only took 15 minutes to get to/from the park and very easy to navigate, no need for the shuttle which they do provide but just as easy to drive. The breakfast was perfect for a little something on the way to the park and bar is nice for Mom and Dad to have a cocktail at the end of the day. The rooms are a little dated but you’re in Anaheim for one reason really and it’s not to be in your room all day. Very nice to have refrig/microwave in the room to keep items cold or pop some popcorn after winding down for the day. If I can’t book at Disney or don’t feel like spending 2 to 3 times the cost, I’ll be at Embassy everytime!!!

• Stayed: February 2011, traveled with family
Management response:Responded February 23, 2011

Thank you very much for sharing your experience. I can't tell you how grateful we are to hear from you. Our hotel is certainly a great choice for families and you are hitting all of the many great benefits. You are getting so much more for the price of a regular hotel room, not too mention the very pricey locations next to Disneyland.
I have many conversations with guest like you who come to Disney numerous times throughout the year. You are probably an annual pass holder and I hope that we will be able to welcome you back on your next trip, now that you have tasted the "suite" life.
Looking forward to meeting you in person as your schedule allows.

Reviewed January 31, 2011

We were scared by all the bad reviews, but this place was great. It was clean and comfortable. Plenty of room for 2 adults, 2 teenagers, a 10 year old and a baby in one room. The staff was great, the breakfast was wondeful. The happy hour was loved, free drinks (the whole bar!) and snacks for 2 hours! Room service and food was good, pool was great. The outside noise was not a problem considering it is in the Los Angeles area near a highway. We didn't even notice any noise. We spent 5 nights here and went to disneyland. Although it is 6 miles away, it is an easy commute and not a prolem at all. We come to disneyland every year, and we will be staying here again. Don't be scared by the bad reviews, this is a great place to stay.

• Stayed: January 2011, traveled with family
Management response:Responded February 5, 2011

I appreciate the kind feed-back about your recent stay. I am glad that you found our offering to be of great value and I could not agree more. Our spacious suites, complimentary cooked-to-order breakfast, and Manager's Reception are second to none.
I also thank you for taking the time to share your positive experience with your fellow travelers. There is absolutely no reason for anybody to be "scared" about staying at our hotel, despite the opinion of some. We are certainly not perfect (nobody is), but if given the opportunity we do make things right for our guests.
We look forward to welcoming you back on your next trip to Disneyland.

Many thanks,

Reviewed January 15, 2011

This was by far the worst Hotel that my Mom and I have every stayed at!!! On Christmas night we arrived tired and late to our room only to find it had mold on one whole side of the bedroom and the special room service that I had pre-ordered wasn't in the room. I called the front desk and within an hour or so room service delivered a seriously in-adequate plate of food!!!

After a wonderful day at Disneyland we had to end our evening with switching rooms which was absolute a nightmare!!! I just can't state again how TERRIBLE this Hotel is!!! Not only will I never stay at this Embassy Suites I will never stay at another Embassy Suites and I have spread the word via e-mails and Facebook about how terrible this place is!!!

I can't even discuss how terrible the shuttle service is to Disneyland. First: If you don't make prior reservations you will probably loose out on the shuttle service as did my Mom and I once. Second: The shuttle isn't offered during 2:30-5:00pm so you don't have many choices or options with returing in the afternoon for a nap or a rest. Thirdly: The shuttle doesn't run at 9:30pm. What was so disappointing about this is when I called the Hotel prior to my trip none of these details were given to me!!!

Lets not even talk about the gross breakfast buffet, which on the weekends starts at 6:00am, but they don't actually start making omletes until 7:00am!!!

WHATEVER YOU DO NOT STAY AT THIS HOTEL!!! The staff really could have cared less about our compliants and the rooms were also run down and old!!! Disgusting to sum up this Hotel is all I can say and once again DON'T STAY and AVOID IT LIKE THE PLAGUE!!!

• Stayed: December 2010
2  Thank Danniethenannie
Management response:Responded January 18, 2011

It is correct that we were battling elevated moisture levels in our suites around Christmas when we had record rain storms in Southern California. All of these challenges have been rectified though.
As I mentioned in a response to a previous review, our shuttle service is available during the most popular times and when it does not meet everybody's particular needs, we certainly do our best to provide alternatives.
Our breakfast opens at 7am on weekends, not at 6am as this reviewer indicates. We are flexible though to have our guests get some continental breakfast items prior to 7am while our team sets up for the actual opening. These continental items include pastries, fruit, cereal, etc.
We have been a very popular hotel for the past 2 weeks in December with record occupany levels. It is disappointing that we failed to impress this particular reviewer however.