“Comfortable and Pleasant”

Embassy Suites by Hilton Anaheim North
Ranked #57 of 119 Hotels in Anaheim
Reviewed April 3, 2014

This hotel was a terrific and convenient to the many activities we had planned while in the Anaheim area. The room was clean and comfortable. The staff for friendly and helpful in every way. The complementary breakfast was terrific. Although the hotel is a little older, it is a great place to stay. This hotel met or exceeded all our expectations.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with friends
Write a ReviewReviews (1,282)

Reviewed April 2, 2014

Plenty wrong. Noisy at night, sleep sofa terrible, frig FROZE everything and then when an earthquake hit there was juice all over the frig. and when we told them, nothing was done. They would not work with us at all when travel plans changed to circumstances way beyond our control. OLD, and needs updating for sure. They had also told us when making reservations AND when we arrived, that Disney was less than 15 minutes away when it was clearly 30 minues.

Reviewed March 31, 2014

All the staff was really friendly and helpful, with one of the elevators being worked on, they told us best one to use for our room. The breakfast was great, and was really cool having the manager's reception which is free beer if your over 21 :) I plan to stay at embassy suites from now on.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 30, 2014

Prior to coming to this hotel we were somewhat nervous about by some amazingly negative reviews. I have to say that based on our experience I really don't understand the complaints. Our experience was terrific. We were on the 6th floor and our suite was spotless, well equipped and comfortable. The free breakfast was up to Embassy Suites standards and quite enjoyable. Further, all aspects of the service could not have been better. In fact, after a 5 magnitude seismic event caused our TVs to fall to the floor while we were out, maintenance staff came to our room at 11:00 pm on a Friday night to replace and reprogram new ones. The complex of course has a little age on it but the four of us in two different rooms for a 3-night stay could not have been more pleased.

Room Tip: The higher floor may be a little quieter.
Reviewed March 30, 2014

Lackadasical approach to the public areas. This hotel lacked the zeal for cleanliness I have noticed in other Embassy Hotels, however I still had a good time--the beds were comfortable and it was not that bad.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed March 27, 2014

I have been traveling to Fullerton for work for the past four weeks and I have the opportunity to stay at many hotel chains, but the service level at this Embassy Suites has been exemplary. The staff has been kind (every level of the staff providing "Hello", "Have a nice day", etc) and very responsive to any needs that I've had (utilization of the workout facilities, flexible with my arrival/departure dates, etc). Despite the high level of kids/family, the facility is well-maintained and I've had no issues with loud noise.

In particular, Teresa Weinstein, has gone above the expected level of service. Every day she greets me by name, asks if all of my expectations are being met and does the little things that show that they care about me and my well-being. Teresa's outgoing personality and work ethic are two of the major reasons that I'll be choosing this Embassy Suites location when I return to Anaheim in two weeks. The breakfast and nightly manager's happy hours are excellent as well.

I'd strongly recommend this property and staff whether you're traveling for business or pleasure!

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
2  Thank Ryan R
Reviewed March 26, 2014

We checked in late. Check in process was smooth no probelms. The room needs updating. I like Embassy Suites but it wasn't up to their normal standards. Only one night - we were gone by 7am. This hotel felt forgotten.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with friends
Also consider these accommodations in or near Anaheim
Embassy Suites by Hilton Anaheim - South
Fairfield Inn by Marriott Anaheim Hills Orange County
Ayres Hotel Anaheim
Ayres Hotel Anaheim
#5 of 119 in Anaheim

Been to Embassy Suites by Hilton Anaheim North? Share your experiences!