Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Booking.com$480
Hotels.com$480
Priceline$480
Orbitz.com$480
Tripadvisor$480
FindHotel
3,170 results
All reviews parlor suite indoor pool across the street continental breakfast viewing deck hard boiled eggs denny's and ihop can't beat the location family suite disneyland entrance main entrance right next door rooms are clean large family valet parking water pressure would stay here again
Selected filters
Reviewed March 6, 2020

Our room was okay, except that it took forever for the sink water to get warm, let alone, hot. Maybe it's because we were on the 4th floor, I don't know. The water in the tub/shower got hot immediately, once we figured out that the temperature indicator was the opposite of how the water actually came out. Obviously, the pipes are connected backwards. Also, the bathroom light and fan are all the same switch, so you can't turn the light on without the fan coming on. This is a problem during the night when you're trying to be quiet and not wake everyone up.

The breakfast was barely minimal. Store bought bagels and pastries, some cold cereal and milk, bananas, and already peeled eggs. (Personally, I'm not eating eggs that are already peeled!) Plus, there are only a few tables to supposedly serve hundreds of guests. I guess you just take stuff back to your room.

On a positive note, the bed was comfortable and the location is outstanding!

Date of stay: March 2020
1  Thank Allison M
Reviewed March 6, 2020

The location can't be beat - such a short walk home after a long day at the park is invaluable! We also loved the indoor pool and hot tub, since the February weather was a little chilly for an outdoor pool. The hotel itself is nothing fancy, but the staff is friendly, the price is right, and the location is fabulous! *Bonus* - they have lockers!! Perfect for storing your stuff after check out, to explore Downtown Disney a little before you have to catch your flight.

1  Thank Q3353LSamberg
Reviewed March 6, 2020 via mobile

This is one of the best hotels directly accross from Disneyland. My family and I have been staying here since 2011. The kids love the indoor pool all year round and the spacious rooms. The staff is great and always willing to help. The lady that works in the breakfast room is always on top of everything. Love staying here.

Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank melaniesJ3454HG
Reviewed March 6, 2020

This hotel has the perfect location for walking to disney. The pool was cold, the hot tub okay. bed a little hard, but I was so tired from walking at disney it didn't matter. Ask for extra pillows, they were so small and thin they practically didn't exist. Never used breakfast, just ordered from Denny's right next door. I definitely will book again because of location to disney, price and close to food.

Room tip: Family Suite Parlor was like having 2 seperate rooms, we had 4 adults and 4 kids in ours
1  Thank KristaF220
Reviewed March 5, 2020 via mobile

I’ve stayed at Anaheim Desert Inn and Suites multiple times and it has always been a terrific experience! We celebrated my Mom’s birthday over the weekend in one of the 2 bedroom family parlor suites, and it was clean, spacious, well kept and comfortable. Also the service there, from the parking valets, to the lobby employees were top notch. And to top it all off, you are literally walking distance away from the Disneyland Resort (closer walking distance than even their own Disneyland Hotel).

Location and distance were very important for us because in order to ride Disneyland’s Star Wars Rise of the Resistance, you have to be inside of the park’s gate either before or right when it opens in order to secure a boarding group pass for the ride. Being so close to the park and not having to worry about parking in Disneyland’s parking structure and then catching a tram to the park saved us a lot of time and headache.

We were able to get in the park before it opened, secure an early boarding group for Rise of the Resistance, go back to the hotel and enjoy their continental breakfast, then go back to Disneyland and ride Rise of the Resistance when our boarding group was called. We were able to do this both days we were there and had a fantastic time. (Rise of the Resistance by the way is terrific and a game changer!)

I want to send a special thank you to Teo, Peter, Gema, and all of the staff at Anaheim Desert Inn and Suites for their generosity, kindness, and courteousness in making my mom’s birthday special. She told me that this trip was exactly what she needed and wanted, so thanks again for putting a smile on my mom’s face all weekend!

Trip type: Traveled with family