“Disney Trip” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Anaheim Harbor RV Park

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Anaheim
Anaheim Harbor RV Park
Fairfield, California
“Disney Trip”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 24, 2014

This is our third stay here. The accomodations are good, price is reasonable, only 5 mins. to Disneyland. I just wish the internet was better and the bathrooms were opened earlier like 6 a.m. for the earlybirds. The bathroom currently opens at 8 a.m. and closes I think at 9 p.m. But the overall experience was good.

Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
1 Thank adventurechallenger

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (22)
Vancouver, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 12, 2014

We are new the the whole RV experience. I was not sure how I felt about staying in an RV and going to Disney. This place was the perfect location. We watched fireworks from the pool at night. The shuttle to Disney was easy and fast and we filled all our days. Made the RV trip a success.

Room Tip: Try to be near the pool
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank Karen F
Crescent City, California
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 3, 2014

I've camped here twice during Disneyland trips and it's been great. The only downside was that I wasn't able to use my AAA discount because I couldn't make it into the office to show my card during the open hours. Also, if you are a light sleeper, the sound of the traffic may bother you, so be sure to request a campsite near the rear of the park if you can.
The bathrooms are clean and have combination lock entries, so you don't have to worry about random people off the street coming in to use them. The showers are located in the central bathroom near the pool, laundry room and community room. Again, nice and clean. I was able to do laundry here and watch tv in the community room while I waited. It feels safe at this park. The first time I arrived there, it was past midnight, but a nice staff member in a golf cart greeted me and oriented me to the park.
Although a shuttle is available from this park to Disneyland, I've used the Disneyland parking structure. I like having the ability to come and go throughout the day (often for swimming or a nap) without the long walk to the RV park with already sore feet. I felt comfortable leaving my tent and sleeping equipment at the park without worrying about theft or anything else happening to it.
My favorite thing about this park has been swimming in the pool or lounging in the hot tub in the evenings while watching the fireworks at Disneyland - awesome view! You can even hear the music playing in the distance.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
2 Thank Iambe100
Sparks, Nevada
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 25, 2014

Decent park, would be better if all of the spaces were not back ins, really is a pain if you are towing a car. Also would be better if there was a space where dogs could be off leash and run a little. We really missed some grass at our site, next time we'll know. Quiet, for it's location and everything was clean.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
San Diego, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 25, 2014

I stayed at one of their tent sites, I wish they had more then just three. I loved the area for the tents, only draw back it the hook ups are for RV and you had to buy a part to make you plugs ins work. I wish they had just the stand elec hook-ups for the tent area. The Bathrooms were clean at all times, the Showers are clean. Over all it is a great place to stay. It has a few draw backs, the Office hours are not that long, The two girls on the morning shift could have been a little more friendly and helpful. The Young Man that check me in was very friendly and helpful, told me about the restrooms, where to park , how to set up, how t walk to Disneyland, place to see around the area. He was super friendly and helpful, I just was the two girls in the morning shifts were that helpful and friendly. I asked when i could book some more nights at the tent site area as I know there are only three, and I got go to our website to check and book it there, we do not do that at the office. So I think that the management should set up a way that is a camper would like to book there next stay while they are in the office asking, then book them right there then having to go to the website and book it that way, as when I am traveling I do not always have web service.
I still give the campgrounds a FIVE STAR RATING as it was clean, safe, fun, the rest rooms were clean and very nicely kept. Just need a little work on Customer care in the office in the AM time and Longer Hours for the Campers that run late due to the LA traffic and other things that come up.

Room Tip: I only gave a 3 star to service as when I checked in I had GREAT customer service the young man was...
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled solo
      Rooms
Mims, Florida
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 22, 2014

Is this the greatest RV park on the planet? No. Is it just a few blocks from the Happiest place on Earth? Yes.

So really there you have it. It takes a quick walker just over 11 minutes to be a the gates of Disneyland. Don't buy the ART ticket, unless you don't need the exercise to work off those unavoidable yet delicious temptations within Disney.

Now, we did park next to the road, Harbor boulevard just as the name implies, and it was loud. You should be prepared for that. We used a brown noise mp3 that kept us sleeping.

They do have a pool and it is clean. It's not warm or large, but it exists. At least it wasn't warm enough for us in December.

The staff was never anything but smiling and happy with us. They allowed us to ship to them and were accommodating in every way they could be. They got this place a four star instead of a three. Of course, if you are mean and nasty with them, I am sure they are capable of responding in kind.

All spots are back in's and we struggled to get our 38' MH and full size truck and motorcycle to fit within the two spots we were given. Yes, they gave us two spots. Do they always do this? I don't know, but if I were making a reservation, I would check and get that commitment. Otherwise you will not fit a Class A and a vehicle.

Oh and they did have a little swing set/jungle gym for the kids. My kids are too old for it, but it looked nice and well kept.

Room Tip: Be careful about being stuck too close to the road. Also, some spots have trees or light poles which...
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
2 Thank RoanP
Citrus Heights
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 3, 2013

Reading a bunch of other reviews, I can see their point. The Park is really just a lot with spaces and hookups. Nothing special. There is a pool and a small playground with a grass section. The bathrooms are locked at night, but with a key that can be had for a small, refundable deposit, they are accessible. We had no problem getting in and out of the park and had two slots for the RV and car. Backing into the slot was simple. The hookups were easy to access and we had no issues with the staff. Perhaps some people expect more, but for a place to lay our heads after a long day at Disneyland or other Southern CA locales, it was fine for us. Much, much cheaper than staying in a hotel.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family