“RV parking lot”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Anaheim
Anaheim Harbor RV Park
Reviewed July 16, 2013

We stayed here because I didn't know where else to stay... I wished I would have picked another spot. This place was a parking lot for RV's. They even gave us 2 spaces because the spots are so small. When I arrived, I asked if we could have a picnic table at our site and was told that they didn't have any. We went to Disneyland one day and Angel Stadium another, which was very close by, but there are other RV parks that might have been better. We didn't enjoy any relaxing time outside of our RV, because as we sat in the parking lot, we could see a helicopter with their spotlight and many cops driving around. So, we decided to stay in our RV. It's a good spot to park and stay the night, but that's about it.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
There are newer reviews for Anaheim Harbor RV Park

Reviewed July 15, 2013 via mobile

needed a cheap place to stay. we were tent camping in the parks so looked for camping. we came from San Diego during the day and stayed the night before we headed to Disney the next day. we arrived late after the office was closed. it was easy to find our tent site. we got outtakes pitched and ready for bed. this was just before the bathrooms closed. because we got in late we were not able to get a key to the bathroom. that was the only bad thing about this place. we were so close to Disney that we were able to enjoy the nighttime fireworks right from the comfort of our picnic table. this was good since we had to leave Disney the next day before seeing the fireworks. we we packed up and out of there by 6:45 in the morn. if I bust Disney again I'd finely stay here it's much cheaper than other places.

• Stayed: July 2013
1  Thank livelifefull
Reviewed May 12, 2013

We love staying here because its so close to Disneyland and affordable. The tent space is a little limited but we had plenty of peace for our needs. The bathrooms were very clean and much nicer than a typical campground. It's about a 15 minute walk to Disneyland.

• Stayed: April 2013
7  Thank Elayland
Reviewed April 23, 2013

My husband and I camped here because we didn't want to pay and arm and leg to stay in a hotel for our 5 days in the area for Disneyland and whale watching. One big tent and an air matress... BAM, pop up hotel room! Not like the $100 a night our relatives paid the same distance from the park on the hotel side. They offer a Disneyland shuttle for $5 a day RT and the shuttle picks you up 200 ft from the rv park. The camping set up was ok, kind of small bc we were pretty much 3 ft from our neighbors who were very nice. 3 tent spaces on a patch if lawn that is no bigger than 20'X30'. It was right next to the bathrooms which was nice. Good bathrooms and nice showers, though shelves are needed in the showers. It was a nice but small little corner we had in the insanity that is LA. The one big complaint that I have is that the "electrical hookups" in tent area are for RVs soooo there were no regular 3 prong outlets, so bring an adapter. We loved our stay and will come back again!

• Stayed: April 2013
4  Thank Kristina R
Reviewed April 21, 2013

This was a good place to stay...It did feel like we were camping in a parking lot...which we were, but I felt safe and we were very close to the Happiest Place on Earth. I would have liked to have a community BBQ pit that we could all share. There were showers in the bathrooms...something I couldn't find in the web page.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank Deb G
Reviewed April 13, 2013

Great location near Disneyland. We were tent camping and found this to be a great place to stay for a couple of days while we visited Disneyland. The washrooms were clean and right next to the tenting area. Only problem was that we arrived at the park after the office closed so didn't have a key to washrooms, which closed at 9 pm. Tent site could have been a bit bigger, but the price was right so can't really complain. Would definately stay there again.

Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank vicki t
Reviewed March 27, 2013

Love their sense of humor on the list of "rules". Convenient and clean. Bathrooms nice. Showers could be updated. Got a key to use bathrooms after hours. Just paid a $5 deposit. They mailed the deposit back to me promptly because I had to leave before the office opened. I like that they are locked in the middle of the night to prevent homeless people from entering.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family