“Philly phanatic”

Angel Stadium of Anaheim
Ranked #5 of 153 things to do in Anaheim
Reviewed August 15, 2014

Having a bucket lust to visit various ballparks is easier than it sounds, with my phills coming to aneheim made this an excellent choice.LA traffic is a real b____.,so be prepared and have a patience mantra. Once there It's great.we enjoyed the sights and sounds of game day,farmers john had good barbacue and my team put up a good fight. The only drawback to my experience was the rather confined corriders around the stadium and lack of open viewing while walking around.if you love baseball get here.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,391)

Reviewed August 14, 2014

My family flew all the way from Arkansas for a California vacation! As devoted St. Louis Cardinals fans, we were stoked when we found out that the Cardinals would be playing the Angels while we were visiting! We bought tickets in the Club Level which was a great decision! You start a tab and never have to leave your seat! Beautiful stadium and a great experience!

Reviewed August 14, 2014

As an Australian wanting to watch a game in the States I had an amazing day here! The Atmosphere is electric and exciting, lots of venues to buy, food and beer (however the bars did close quite early), bathrooms were clean. Great day out!

Reviewed August 13, 2014

Nice stadium. Everything was clean and well laid out. Easy parking at reasonable rates. Very pretty outfield area with waterfalls and flowers. A good time for the entire family!!

Reviewed August 13, 2014

Nice ballpark. Went down on our last trip down to disneyland caught an evening game.
Good value, as much as a ball game can be I guess. If you are a baseball fan and have a free evening while visiting Anaheim I would recommend going and checking it out only 10 minutes from Disney.