“Nice Experience Fun Time”

Angel Stadium of Anaheim
Ranked #10 of 158 things to do in Anaheim
Reviewed April 14, 2013

First of all I would say that this stadium though refurbished is slightly dated, It is difficult to walk all the way around the concourse. Food choices were good and it is Southern California so the weather is always great. I would recomend walking up and getting tickets and enjoying a game...

1  Thank Kevin S
Write a ReviewReviews (1,442)
All reviews
"food choices"
in 15 reviews
"los angeles"

Reviewed April 13, 2013

I don't even know what to say about this place other than it's one of the worst if not the worst stadiums I've ever been to. The fans there are the worst. They boo everything. I mean EVERYTHING. It's obnoxious.

Plus side, if you order your ticket through StubHub you get a free hotdog and drink and it's easy to get to from LA.

Reviewed April 13, 2013 via mobile

Our 2nd time at a baseball game ever and what an experience it is. The interaction with the crowd is just mind-blowing and nothing like what we have back at home in the UK. I loved the whole event from arriving at the cool entrance to participating in the Mexican waves which is so much fun! There are plenty of food vendors to grab a bite and you don't even have to leave your seat - they come to you! Lots of opportunities to be on the big screen, laugh at those who do or even try to catch a ball or t shirt flying your way.
My husband understood the rules more than I do as he plays softball for a league, but this doesn't stop from enjoying the baseball game overall. My only personal issue with baseball is that it does go on for quite some time, especially when hubby wants to get there early to watch ball practise - but this can be justified as the hours do fly by and there is never a dull moment.
His final words today were that Trout was robbed of MVP Season 2012!

1  Thank SquidgyPidgy
Reviewed April 12, 2013 via mobile

Stadium access once you get throgh traffic is easy and there are lots of $5-8 parking options in walking distance. The stadium is big but not daunting. Enjoyable antics throughout the game on the jumbotron. We sat in the outfield and more than one homerun ball was given to kids in the stands. Loved bein so close to the bullpens and watching the pitchers warm up. Food was just ok. Bathrooms were well maintained and accessible.

1  Thank Alohaaimie