“Filled a gap”

Neighborhood: Disneyland
Dunedin, New Zealand
“Filled a gap”
Reviewed August 17, 2013

Huge range to choose from. Good prices and you get a lot of food for your money, but food was of poor quality. Still had the best banana split ever! Service wasn't very good tho.

Visited May 2013

• Indonesian first
  • Korean first
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Decent food”
Reviewed August 15, 2013

Service was slow for breakfast and we were ignored for awhile. When we went to dinner service was fine along with the food. It is decently priced food especially compared Disneyland.

Visited February 2013
Las Vegas, Nevada
“If you are looking for Coffee”
Reviewed August 15, 2013

If you can't get breakfast anywhere else or just wat a coffee it will do. Cheap but you get what you pay for!

Visited August 2013
Fort McMurray, Canada
“Great comfort food”
Reviewed August 15, 2013

A very clean restaurant and we loved that it was a break from the busy Disney feel. We all had Breakfast for dinner and the kids got a kick out of that.

Visited July 2013
Kissimmee, Florida
“OK”
Reviewed August 15, 2013

I recently stopped in to get a sandwich to go to take back to the hotel. When I entered, there was no one to greet me so I had to wait a while before someone showed up. When I told her I wanted to order take-out, she sent me to the register. When I asked for a menu, they sent me back to my original location to get a menu. Then I went back to the register to order. They had a chicken sandwich with onion ring pieces on it. I asked if they had a hamburger with them on it and she said "No" so I asked if they could put them on a hamburger and she said "I'll cost $2". So I took the chicken sandwich. I waited about 20 minutes before they bought my order to me. All the while I was there, the employees were talking in another language and ignoring me. It's like they just don't really like take-out orders. Is it because they usually don't get tips from take-outs?

• Visited August 2013