“Good stay near Disneyland”

Abby's Anaheimer Inn
Ranked #107 of 118 Hotels in Anaheim
Linkoping, Sweden
“Good stay near Disneyland”
Reviewed August 5, 2013

We visited in may and we are satisfied overall.
A nice room and the staff was helpful and friendly. This hotel have a swimminpool and a outdoors jaccuzi.
It is a 10 minute walk across the parkinglot to Downtown Disney and the theme parks.
Just one thing...stay away from the breakfast, it was uneatable.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (23)
Omaha, Nebraska
Reviewed July 2, 2013

Staff was just ok. Shower was dirty with hair and would not drain properly. Table chair had a huge nasty stain on it. When we got there we had to use the bathroom. They do not have public restrooms, we were told to go find a open hotel room door and use the restroom. Wife found a room went in and the maid came running asking my wife to leave the room. My wife then told the maid that she was told it was ok.Maid still made her leave the room and sent her to a dirty room. There is a phone in the room that is not plugged into anything. So be prepared to take a walk to the front office if you happen to run into problems, which you more then likely will. Among other problems we encountered, to many to list we did not end up staying the night.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank isaac s

Travelers are raving about these Anaheim hotels

Skudeneshavn, Rogaland, Norway
Reviewed June 30, 2013

There where three upsides with this motel: the staff, the price and how close it was to Disneyland. Besides that I have nothing positive to say. The room was dirty. Black, long hair everywhere.. even in the sheets. Walls are paper thin, and the ac was really loud. I do not recommend this motel. The price is just not worth it for me.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
Carson City, Nevada
Reviewed May 24, 2013

I stayed four nights at Abby's from may 20th-24th. A very basic hotel, but i was happy with our stay. We had an easy check in and had a clean room. The 2 beds were a bit hard, but a standard hotel beds. Our shower pressure wasn't great, and the tub didn't drain but I fixed it by putting a thing of soap under the rim. The TV was very nice (flat screen!) and had a ton of channels. We went swimming the first night and the staff was very respectful and left the pool when my friend and I walked in. The pool was freezing but the hot top was nice. We never heard our neighbors and rarely heard the cars on the road. The loudest thing was the air conditioner, but it made the room freezing! Defiantly worked! The breakfast was small, pastries and cereal but not bad. About a 10-15 minute walk to the park entrance. Overall, I enjoyed our stay and we had a few minor problems. I would stay here again.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with friends
Wheat Ridge, Colorado
Reviewed May 22, 2013

Our first night at this motel was not good. The air conditioner was broken and it was 100+ degrees that day in Anaheim. The owner brought us a fan that really just pushed around the hot air. I called him the nest day from Disneyland and asked him to go in the room and feel how hot it was. When we came back to the room that evening he had installed a brand new air conditioner unit. After that first night it was a pretty decent stay. The walk to Disneyland is not bad, just across a big parking lot (about 10 minutes to Downtown Disney) and through the Grand Californian Hotel. The owner was very nice and when ever we asked for something he did his best to accommodate us. Breakfast was cereal and pastries and coffee, just what you need before riding rides at Disney (a light breakfast). I would stay at Abby's again!!

Room Tip: Make sure your air conditioner is working before you check in. Bring your own pillows and towels be...
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank Carla R
Griffin, Georgia
Reviewed May 1, 2013

the staff is great, I agree with that. But walls are paper thin, I could hear my neighbors tv all night and their conversations going on. NO telephones to call desk in room to have office tell them to turn it off, NO clock radios for a wake up alarm or music. That's just not right. I mean what hotel doesn't have a phone in the room for emergencies if you don't have a cell phone to use. No one in office after 11 pm. NO iron, I had a iron board, but NO iron, had to go to desk to get one. He told me that they keep all irons in the office and you have to ask for it. I just think that should be part of the room amenities. I mean if you have to iron, you would think the room should have it. No breakfast, just a quick Danish or donut early in the morn in office. NO gift shop to purchase any thing you may need, you have to go across the street to a tobacco/liquor store to buy any necessities. The hotel was very NOISY, its located on the corner of a busy intersection all I could hear was cars and music going all night long, Then I heard electric saw around 2am to the rest of my stay which was 4am I checked out couldn't stay another night at this hotel. The walk from the hotel to Disneyland gates are about 15 min. if you cross through the cast member parking lot across the street, its a long walk. So bring your walking shoes. When I went to check out that morning, they said they don't give refunds on unused days. the guy at the checkout window, said no receipts to show I checked out, I didn't need one, but I suggest if you have to check out Make sure you get one for your protection for proof if needed. There is a great pizza place across the street if you want a quick pizza and great price to. So be aware, if you like noisy places and no amenities, this is for you.

Room Tip: There are no good rooms, they are all noisy. So I cant give a helpful tip for this hotel
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled with friends
Prescot, United Kingdom
Reviewed April 23, 2013

Stayed her for one night here so we could do disney
In a great location - easy 15 min walk to park gates. If you want to stay close to Disney without paying Disney Hotel prices then this is the place foryou!
Room clean and tidy, stanard bathroom and all amenities you would want. Even a laundry room on site.
Has a small pool and hot tub which is a bonus.
I had read the negative reviews here but I honestly cant find a negative thing to say about this great little motel
Free on site car parking, and you are able to see your car from the room,so no worries there
Would definately stay here again

Room Tip: Didnt see a badly located room
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple