“Close to the parks and a great value!”

Abby's Anaheimer Inn
Ranked #107 of 118 Hotels in Anaheim
“Close to the parks and a great value!”
Reviewed January 2, 2013

This hotel is the reason I can visit disneyland so often! It is so affordable! I'm not saying its anything fancy but its worth the 50 or 60 a night! It's right behind all the parks, so it's a quick walk, which means no parking fees! I have nothing bad to say about it. I would highly recommend this hotel for anyone looking to a Disney trip on a budget!

• Stayed September 2012
1 Thank Abbytalksalott

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (23)
Richmond, Canada
Reviewed November 5, 2012

I looked at hotel's policies and this was not listed as a planned charge and just the opposite was stated.

I contacted the hotel via email and have received no response as of yet.

I have now canceled my booking and am asking for the charge to be reversed. I will not be staying there nor recommending to anyone else.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
2 Thank dandydan333

Travelers are raving about these Anaheim hotels

Las Vegas, Nevada
Reviewed November 5, 2012

We booked this Hotel because it looked clean and close to Disneyland. Since we only planned to sleep amenties were not something we were looking for in a Hotel.

I checked in at 9:30pm with my husband and our 2 daughters after a 4 hour drive we were so tired and so ready for bed. The man at the counter asked if we were checking in I stated yes he found my reservation and started to check me in and he stated 2 adults to the room and I stated 2 kids. He stated my room was only reserved for 2 adults and I must pay right now $15.00 a day for each child or he will not let us check in. Since I knew all along I was bringing my children I was sure there was a mistake and can we chat with the manager in the morning he stated no charge the card now.

So I handed him my card and he charged me the additional monies. I could never find a manager to discuss my concerns with since we were there on the weekend and spend the entire time in the Parks.

I still do not understand why and additional charge for 2 small girls for a room we were never in, the beds were the same we did not request additional anything.

When booking please note who is in your room or you might be held hostage as we were with no where else to turn.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
2 Thank EmooreB
Marina, California
Reviewed October 8, 2012

My sister and I spent the night after a day at the Disney Parks. We had called to let the hotel know we would have a late check in , there was absolutetly no problem. Our room was large, the beds comfortable , but most important, the room was spotless. Everyone associated with the hotel was friendly, helpful, and were willing to go the extra mile to make sure we were happy. The only complaint we have was the parking at the hotel was very tight and limited for the number of rooms.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with friends
Narara
Reviewed September 27, 2012

We stayed just one night for a two day Disney Park(s) visit; we parked the car the first morning at 10:00 am after getting the ok from the office, and paid $10 to park it the second day until 9:00 pm when we headed out. Clean room, good bed (s), quiet non-smoking room on the ground floor with a working albeit noisy air conditioner. Definitely not a up market motel but a good, basic option when you plan on spending most of your days doing other things. The Mexican restaurant (Casa mi pueblo) just across Katella is recommended; cheap good quality food. By the way, the theme parks are walkable across the massive carpark, but another option is the $4 per person per day shuttle bus which has a stop on Katella outside the restaurants.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
Grand Terrace, California
Reviewed September 26, 2012 via mobile

The room was big nice for a night NO air. Couldn't sleep do to the heat in the room. The beds were hard. But, if your planing a trip in the winter this would be a GREAT. But during the 106 heat it's best to stay somewhere with air

• Stayed September 2012
2 Thank rockabillyQueen
Bellingham, Washington
Reviewed September 4, 2012

I wanted accommodation within a short walk of Disneyland to save the $15 per day parking fee
I also wanted a fridge and microwave so i could prepare a meal for my family to keep costs down. Free wifi and complimentary breakfast were also on my wish list. Abby's delivered on the wifi but came up short on the breakfast. There was some food available depending on how early you went for it. Even then it was limited to croissant or danish pastry and possibly cereal. The sense was that the minimum amount was being offered in the hope that no-one would be greedy. So if you stay here you need to be prepared to buy in some breakfast supplies. However that is easily done thanks to the fridge and microwave and stores nearby. We were directed a quick way into Disneyland (10 minute walk) and walked back to have a meal and relax in the pool midway through each day. All things considered I was very happy with our stay and think we got great value. It is a great base for long days at Disney and I would certainly stay there again.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family