We had stayed at the nearby Marriott Residence last year, which was a far better hotel for a lower price. The Courtyard does not include breakfast and we got a better rate at the Residence In last year. Our towels at Courtyard were thin and torn, our room was next to an elevator which could be incredibly loud, depending on who was waiting for a lift; there was a lot of early morning floor banging from the room above, they charge $15 to park even though it's really too far to walk to the Disneyland main gate. On the positive side, the staff was very efficient and the rooms are very nice, but I don't think we'd stay here again unless everything else was filled.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Courtyard by Marriott Anaheim Resort/Convention Center is a top choice among Disneyland resort hotels and hotels near Anaheim Convention Center. We provide a perfect backdrop and location for business or leisure travel in Anaheim, California, offering what guests need to have a comfortable and enjoyable stay. A great choice among hotels in Anaheim for meetings and affordable stays, Courtyard by Marriott Anaheim Resort/Convention Center offers terrific services and amenities including free high-speed Wi-FI, cozy bedding, a business center, meeting rooms, a fitness center, and an outdoor pool with children's pool area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotwire, Ctrip TA, Reservation Counter, Cheap Tickets, Marriott, Hotels.com, Priceline, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Courtyard by Marriott Anaheim Resort/Convention Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard By Marriott Anaheim At Disneyland Hotel Anaheim
- Courtyard Anaheim At Disneyland Hotel
- Anaheim Courtyard
- Anaheim Marriott