We were supposed to stay at HomeWood Suites but decided to stay here since we had marriott gift cards that we thought we could use toward the restaraunts. We were wrong. The restaraunts here aren't apart of the Marriott corporation and we were told we could use them next door at that Marriott hotel's restaraunts. Okay didn't make sense but anyhow we did and would have liked to have stayed over there. This place looks nice but just an uncomfortable stay for families. The feel here is more for the business crowd. The kids really enjoyed the kids suite with the bunkbeds and there own little seperate living area. The room was spacious but yes a little dirty like other guests have mentioned. I didn't want to use the coffee maker at first it was so dusty but I washed it and it was fine. All week our sheets and covers werent changed but ok I am not a complainer. I didn't mention it. Bu then the room was never cleaned properly all week. I have four kids and I dont expect anyone to clean after them and I guess housekeeping wasn't about to anyhow. Breakfast was not included and it was a disappointment to have to pay over $80 for a family of 6 to get the full breakfast buffet. The pool was so so, the jacuzzi wasn't working properly all week. Ruth Chris is in the front but we were told it was pretty expensive and not a good place for kids. The worst part of the stay here was when we got home and opened our luggage. At first it was fine then we started to see these bugs crawling out. I have never seen a bed bug in my life other than pictures on the computer. It has been over a month and we have had to throw out all our mattresses and now we are thinking about getting rid of our furniture. We have been bitten up to the extreme. To the point of taking myself and my daughter to Urgent Care. It has been a nightmare!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Courtyard by Marriott Anaheim Resort/Convention Center is a top choice among Disneyland resort hotels and hotels near Anaheim Convention Center. We provide a perfect backdrop and location for business or leisure travel in Anaheim, California, offering what guests need to have a comfortable and enjoyable stay. A great choice among hotels in Anaheim for meetings and affordable stays, Courtyard by Marriott Anaheim Resort/Convention Center offers terrific services and amenities including free high-speed Wi-FI, cozy bedding, a business center, meeting rooms, a fitness center, and an outdoor pool with children's pool area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Reservation Counter, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, Travelocity, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Courtyard by Marriott Anaheim Resort/Convention Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard By Marriott Anaheim At Disneyland Hotel Anaheim
- Courtyard Anaheim At Disneyland Hotel
- Anaheim Courtyard
- Anaheim Marriott