“Great food”

Neighborhood: Disneyland
Lagos, Nigeria
“Great food”
Reviewed August 19, 2014

My sons were very happy with the food though pretty expensive when compared to other places within Anaheim. Environment was very neat.

Visited August 2014

Long Island, NY
“Good. Expensive.. yet still worth it.”
Reviewed August 5, 2014

We were a party of 5 (3 adults, 2 children). We did the character breakfast buffet. I did make reservations way in advance. We had an 8:00am reservation and the restaurant was near empty. by the time we left the place was packed and tons of people were waiting for tables.

When you first enter, you get a few private moments with Mickey Mouse for pictures and for the kids to greet and hug. After that, you are escorted to the table. The rest of the characters circle the room while you eat - visiting each table.

The food was good.. no complaints, lots of cold and hot options.

The total price was $155 plus gratuity. Now.. this shocked us a bit. But... the next day we went to Disney, and were disappointed to see the very, very long lines to meet and greet each Disney character at the park. So we were really happy to have had the nice interactions with some characters at the breakfast and felt no pressure to stand in the long hot lines at the park. So in the end, that made it worth it. Would dine here again.

6 Thank imurcutie
Portland, Oregon
“Good food, but expensive”
Reviewed July 24, 2014

We've decide to make a reservation at 7 am to have the breakfast with the Disney Characters. Was an amazing experience get in the restaurant and see the bright on my daughters faces when seeing Mickey, Minnie, Goofy, Daisy and Stitch. They had the chance to take pictures with them and also a bit of dance.
Course that after all the excitement was almost impossible to get them eating breakfast. So basically was just my wife and me drinking a cup of coffee and eating 2 waffles each. Bill? $140.
And I was thinking: Having a continental breakfast with Disney characters is part of the Magic of Disneyland. I was so wrong. I was paying for every single little thing.

2 Thank loliv2
Anaheim, California
“Dessert Rocked!”
Reviewed July 18, 2014

My friends took me here for my birthday to have the kitchen sink and it was really good. Imagine 10 scoops of ice cream with every topping imaginable and a whole can of whipped cream. Yummy! It 's about $25 but we split it between 6 people and we still couldn't finish it. You can use your passholder discount so it's a great bargain for a large group. I did take one star off becasue our server was not really attentive and the restaurant was pretty empty. I think she was bored and it showed :(

2 Thank Hollywood_Glitter
“Great. Dinner, good Character breakfast”
Reviewed July 12, 2014 via mobile

We stayed at the paradise pier 6 nights and had dinner here 3 times and did the character breakfast the morning we checked out and drive 470 miles home.
The food was outstanding at dinner. I really like the chicken in aju sauce with mashed potatoes. The chicken is so tasty and the potatoes were very tasty. My youngest son liked the build your own pizza. I didn't care for our server the first night, but the server we had the next 2 nights was awesome. And we had the same busboy all 4 visits and he was great. Traded pins with my sons and showed my sons a few hidden Mickys around the hotel.
The character breakfast was my second favorite of the 3 we did. The food selection was descent and the characters were Micky, Minnie, Pluto, Daisy, and Stitch.
The only thing I didn't like was how they added the tip on to the bill for a party of 3 at a buffet. A 11 dollar tip for a buffet is a bit much for them getting drinks and clearing plates

2 Thank Mike M