I went to anaheim with my DH and 2 DD. The first night we stayed we had two double beds. This was standard in the hotel and you had to pay extra for a roll away. This was not big enough and I had to pay extra. Also our tub took forever to fill. It was clean and nicely furnished, but not the nicest. Oh and they charged for parking and the spaces were small!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The newly renovated DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Hotel Anaheim Resort - Convention Center is ideally located one block from the Anaheim Convention Center and just one mile from Disneyland(R) Park and Disney's California Adventure(R) Park. Now offering free wifi and 100% Non-Smoking facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hilton Hotels Direct, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotwire, HotelsforEveryone, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Doubletree Suites by Hilton Hotel Anaheim Resort - Convention Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Doubletree Suites By Hilton Hotel Anaheim Resort - Convention Anaheim
- Doubletree Hotel Anaheim
- Doubletree Resort Anaheim