Doubletree Suites by Hilton Hotel Anaheim Resort - Convention Center
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Dolphin's Cove Resort(Anaheim)
2,638 results
All reviewsdouble treewarm cookieswelcome centerfree cookiesconvention centerkids eat freequeen suitebreakfast buffetliving areaseparate bedroomart bushotel restaurantper dayafter a long dayvisiting disneylandsofa bedacross the street
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 18, 2007

Really nice and clean, everyone was very friendly. Nice large room to accomodate my husband and I w/ 2 kids. They had their space and we had ours. Ingredients for a happy vacation! We went for a conference. It is a 5 minute walk to the convention center. We rather enjoyed that bit of distance as the Marriott and Hilton right beside the convention were bustling w/ a capital B. Only downside was, don't ask the Starbucks located there for a specialty drink of any kind. We stayed in the Double Tree for a week and I finally figured out to go somewhere else for a good speciaty drink off their menu. Ladies fixing the drinks tried and were quite accomodating, but just couldn't do it. Also nice was the laundry facilities located right down the hall from our room. Really please with our stay there!

• Stayed: July 2007, traveled on business
3  Thank jsjstuart
Reviewed July 15, 2007

I stayed at this hotel for business and I could not have been happier with my choice. It's a pleasant 10-minute walk from the Convention Center, and the room was quiet and comfy for work. I ordered room service one night, and not only did it arrive promptly but the food was really good!

The best part of my stay was the maid service. Always plenty of towels, the room was spotless every day, and on a couple days the maids wrote me thank you notes for leaving a modest tip. A thank you note! I haven't even gotten those for some wedding gifts I've given. I don't know what the Doubletree does to attract such polite and skilled staff, but they need to keep doing it.

4  Thank TWTraveler
Reviewed July 14, 2007

We stayed at the Doubletree Guest Suites during our 3-day trip to Disneyland and Disney's California Adventure. We really enjoyed the one-room suite as we were staying with our two children. The microwave and fridge are a nice touch, although our fridge seemed to have problems getting cold. The hotel is a 5 minute car drive or 15 minute shuttle drive from the Disneyland entrance. Not really within walking distance to the main gate unless you're up for a nice little hike. The staff was very friendly from the time we checked in until our departure. The best thing: The rooms were actually very quiet. With tons of families there, we were worried about noise, but never heard anything from neighboring rooms. We will certainly stay here again on future Disney trips.

• Stayed: July 2007, traveled with family
Reviewed July 6, 2007

This was our 2nd time staying at the Doubletree. I was happy that the service and quality was consistent the second time around. The rooms are large and comfortable. I really liked the setup of the suite. Where many suites are a a long room cut in half and you have to walk through the living area to get to the bedroom, these suites are set up with rooms parallel to each other with doors on each side. A couple things that bug me though... in the two bed suites one bed is in the path of the air conditioning vent so it blows on you all night. There is no way to turn off the blower. The outside of the windows could use a washing. Lastly, they charge 11 dollars a day to park. All in all, we really like this hotel. It is great for families and we would stay here again.

• Stayed: July 2007, traveled with family
3  Thank cizor
Reviewed June 25, 2007

Stayed overnight while visiting relatives. Service at the front counter was outstanding and attentive. When we arrived at our room it wasn't what we had booked, but was still wonderfully laid out. A quick call to the front counter and the problem was rapidly rectified to our satisfaction with a minimum of fuss. Room was large and clean, the beds comfortable. Breakfast the next morning was great, and the wait staff excellent. All in all a very nice stay.

• Stayed: June 2007, traveled with family