Doubletree Suites by Hilton Hotel Anaheim Resort - Convention Center
$152
$124
$106
  • Pool
Best Western Plus Stovall's Inn(Anaheim)(Great Value!)
$144
$801
$698
  • Restaurant
2,650 results
All reviewsdouble treewarm cookieswelcome centerfree cookiesconvention centerkids eat freequeen suitebreakfast buffetliving areaseparate bedroomart bushotel restaurantper dayafter a long dayvisiting disneylandsofa bedacross the street
Reviewed July 23, 2014

Spent 2 nights here to visit Disneyland. Room was clean and very quiet. Beds were very comfortable and the staff were very accommodating and friendly. We did not have time to use the pool. It did seem rather on the small side. However I am sure kids would never notice or care. If you really want a hotel with a good pool environment I would probably stay somewhere else. Otherwise, I would definitely stay here again.

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
ManagerDT, Manager at Doubletree Suites by Hilton Hotel Anaheim Resort - Convention Center, responded to this reviewResponded July 24, 2014

Dear Linda D,

Thanks so much for your kind words about our hotel.

I’m happy to hear that you enjoyed the accommodations & service. I'm sorry to hear the pool was a bit small for your taste but I hope the large Doubletree Cookies helped ease your disappointment.

Please visit us again soon.

Reviewed July 22, 2014

Great hotel for the family traveling to Disneyland. Food there is ok and there are restaurants within a half mile and closer. I've stayed there twice. The suites have a bedroom and pullout bed in living room. It didn't have a mini fridge however. I got there early around 9am and was able to check in. They were very accommodating. Parking is good there, self parking. Close walk to hotel, maybe 1 minute at the most. They have a concierge there if needed. Easily accessible from the highway and in and out of hotel parking. There is a laundromat across the street if needed. It is ok , I used it. And always the chocolate chip cookies when checking are something to look forward to for the
kids and adults, lol.

2  Thank sfuj1212
ManagerDT, Manager at Doubletree Suites by Hilton Hotel Anaheim Resort - Convention Center, responded to this reviewResponded July 23, 2014

Dear sfuj1212,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I’m glad to hear that you enjoyed our hotel & its services.

I wanted to share a couple of items about the hotel, though. All of our suites & rooms contain a mini fridge - they are hidden away within a pretty wooden cabinet. Also, for our guests convenience, we offer a two coin operated laundry rooms on site. No need to run across the street for any surprise laundry needs.

Again, thank you for your kind review. I hope you can stay with us again soon.

Reviewed July 22, 2014

Very friendly staff, great rooms, comfortable beds. And at midnight after a day of disney a warm cookie was perfect! My kids thought the pool on the roof was pretty neat, the hot tub was nice on sore feet from walking all over disney. The bus stop is right outside of the hotel entrance. I loved this hotel.

1  Thank Royann D
ManagerDT, Manager at Doubletree Suites by Hilton Hotel Anaheim Resort - Convention Center, responded to this reviewResponded July 25, 2014

Dear Royann D,

Thanks so much for the nice words about our hotel!

I’m happy to hear that you enjoyed the hotel accommodations & our friendly service. Glad you made time for the jacuzzi, which is also a great location to catch the Disneyland Fireworks show. It's nice to know our famous Doubletree Cookies DO make a great midnight snack.

I hope you can visit us again soon.

Reviewed July 22, 2014

We booked this hotel after reading the reviews. Hotel is very close to Disneyland. Hotel staff was very friendly and helpful. We found insect bites on our one year old and the staff reacted nicely and promptly when they were notified. They promised a inspection report and summary in one week. For the price we were definitely not expecting any bites during our sleep :-)

Dear Arun S,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. Our guests’ feedback is very important to our efforts to continually improve our hotel & its services.

I’m sorry to hear that your child received some bites while in Anaheim. Your room was thoroughly inspected by a pest control professional on July 19th after you departed. I am happy to report that no evidence of insect activity was found. I hope you find this news reassuring.

I hope you can stay with us again soon.

Reviewed July 21, 2014

Great hotel! We stayed here for our Disneyland trip and it was perfect. The lobby is really nice, the staff was friendly, the breakfast buffet was really good and kids eat free with one paying adult. The cookies given at check-in is always a plus. The cookies are always available if you ask. The rooms were huge and perfect for big families. They had living rooms separate from the bed room and it was very clean. There is a pool on the 2nd floor and you can see the Disneyland fireworks from there. There is a gift shop and a starbucks near the lobby. There is a mall with movies and dining very close. Parking was close and easy to get to. Overall I would stay here again and definitely recommend it for families.

Dear Kicastan,

Thanks so much for your kind words about our hotel. I’m really happy to hear that you enjoyed your visit.

Thank you for mentioning the Kids Eat Free program. It's such a great savings for families. I'm also glad you were able to enjoy the Disneyland Fireworks from the pool. It's nice to take in the show in such a relaxing area.

Please visit us again soon.