We stayed for 3 nights while visiting Disneyland and had a great experience! From check in to check out, we were treated to great staff hospitality and every request was met with a smile. I am a frequent traveler and it seems rare to have a hotel stay without any issues. I arrived early morning and wasn't able to check in but was able to check my bags with the concierge for the day. Congratulations to the Doubletree staff! I walked to Disneyland the first morning and it was only 15 minutes. The next 2 days, I took the $5/day shuttle, that picks up right in front of the hotel. I recommend the shuttle. Its very efficiently run and the door-to-front gate service can't be beat. Shuttle tickets can be purchased at the hotel front desk. I also purchased my Disneyland passes in the hotel hospitality center. Excellent! We were too tired to stay at the park for the fireworks one evening and shuttled back to the hotel and watched them from the comfort of the pool. Wonderful! Our room was spacious and very comfortable! I highly recommend the Doubletree Suites and will definitely stay here again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The newly renovated DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Hotel Anaheim Resort - Convention Center is ideally located one block from the Anaheim Convention Center and just one mile from Disneyland(R) Park and Disney's California Adventure(R) Park. Now offering free wifi and 100% Non-Smoking facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hilton Hotels Direct and Hotels.com so you can book your Doubletree Suites by Hilton Hotel Anaheim Resort - Convention Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Doubletree Suites By Hilton Hotel Anaheim Resort - Convention Anaheim
- Doubletree Hotel Anaheim
- Doubletree Resort Anaheim