Doubletree Suites by Hilton Hotel Anaheim Resort - Convention Center
Ranked #14 of 118 Hotels in Anaheim
Reviewed April 23, 2014

The room was awesome. It was very clean and roomy. It allowed my family the opportunity to enjoy one room and others to enjoy the bedroom. The pool was nice. The people were very helpful. The coffee shop was nice to be able to get a coffee and go sit by the pool. The exercise room was a little small.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
ManagerDT, Manager at Doubletree Suites by Hilton Hotel Anaheim Resort - Convention Center, responded to this reviewResponded April 24, 2014

Dear Diana W,

Thanks so much for the review. I am happy to hear the suite configuration worked well for your family. It’s kind of nice to set the kids up in the sofa bed & then give the parents a chance to rest undisturbed in the bedroom.

I am a big fan of Café Biscotti, too – our Barista Lily make the best Lattes around. The pool area is also great for viewing the nightly Disneyland fireworks.

Diana, thanks again. I hope you can stay with us again soon.

Deborah Fisher, Manager, CTA

Reviewed April 23, 2014

This was a superb hotel for our family of 14 to stay in during our trip to Disney and California Adventure. Accommodations were outstanding and the staff exceptional. Couldn't ask for more. Would seek out other DoubleTree Hotels for future vacations.

Dear Janice R,

Thank you very much for the great review. I'm happy to hear you enjoyed the suites & staff. I will be sharing your comments with the team.

I think you deserve a pat on the back for putting together a successful trip with 14 members of your family. Wow!

I hope you'll visit us again soon.

Deborah Fisher, Manager, CTA

Reviewed April 22, 2014

We had an enjoyable stay at Doubletree. The staff were great,concierge was helpful The rooms were comfortable and clean, and amenities good. The welcome cookies were good, although my children didn't think they were fantastic. I think because they had nuts in them. i think there could've been more tea/coffee since there were 4 adults in our room.

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
ManagerDT, Manager at Doubletree Suites by Hilton Hotel Anaheim Resort - Convention Center, responded to this reviewResponded April 23, 2014

Dear PerthBella_10,

Thank you for your review. I’m pleased to hear you enjoyed both the staff & accommodations. Through the hotel’s CAREline, we are happy to provide guests with extra tea, coffee, linens or toiletries - almost anything. Doubletree by Hilton likes to say about our hotels, “Where the little things mean everything.”

I hope you & your family will join us again soon.

Deborah Fisher, Manager

Reviewed April 21, 2014

I had done a lot of research on the various hotels around Disneyland as I was traveling with family that had never been. I wanted their stay to be fantastic! I couldn't have been happier with my choice to stay at the Doubletree. The rooms are comfy, very clean and the beds are a dream! I had emailed prior asking if they had a fan to use in my room because I am used to sleeping with white noise. They didn't, but the manager, Deborah Fisher, offered to let me use the one in her office. I ended up bringing my own white noise machine but was touched when they asked at check-in if I still needed the fan! Great customer service. We had the hot breakfast buffet every morning ($14) and thought it was a great value. Fresh squeezed orange juice... mmmm... Went to the parks in the morning and came back to lounge by pool in afternoon. Then headed back to parks for evening. Loved it! Wished they had their own shuttle to Disneyland but the ART stops right in front of the hotel. We ended up walking every day just to be on our own schedule. Definitely recommend this hotel.

Room Tip: Seventh floor has great views and are very quiet.
1  Thank Naomi H
Reviewed April 21, 2014

The hotel and property was very nice. Good service. The major problem - major - is the lack of fitness amenities. I am a traveler who chooses location based on this feature. Your location at City Drive offers LA Fitness passes so I routinely choose that location. The building has only 3 treadmills and I was not able to get a workout in at any point during one of 4 attempts. Overall good building, you need to address the lack of fitness though.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed April 20, 2014

I love staying here. The staff is friendly and professional. The facilities are clean and fresh looking. The beds are sooo comfortable, and the cookies are yummy! Check in was quick and easy, the food was good and the service was great. The hostess called our room to tell us when our to go order was ready so we did not have to wait in the lobby.

Reviewed April 19, 2014 via mobile

I've stayed at many Doubletrees in my years and found the Anaheim Suites to match the quality I've come to expect. Room cleanliness was great, room clean up was excellent, cookies provided with a smile every time we asked and easy parking arrangements plus a stop right outside for the ART made it an excellent find.

I do have some constructive criticism however as we arrived on a Sunday to find the hotel nearly over run by tween and teen gymnasts with no adult supervision specifically in the pool area. This isn't the hotels fault that parents aren't monitoring their children but the pool area was packed by girls throwing other girls around in and out of the pool, being loud and essentially causing my 6 year old daughter to be uncomfortable swimming. The hot tub had a stated capacity of 7, no less than 18 were in it at one point. I will give big kudos though in that at 10 when the pool hours were over the area was shut down very quickly. It would be nice for parents of younger kids to have hotel staff intercede when rules aren't being adhered to rather than me having to protect my child from well meaning but scary bigger kids when there are just so many in the vicinity. (Probably 30+ kids were in that gymnast group alone plus all the regular families attempting to use the area)

Other minor quibble was the concierge rarely if ever left their stand. They were always smiling, greeting and pleasant but didn't seem to be doing much other than preventing their podium from floating away.

I will definitely be interested in staying at the hotel again during our next stay in Anaheim, I felt it was an excellent value, and a great location along with the overall quality, cleanliness, and pleasant staff.

Stayed: April 2014
1  Thank Oooter77
ManagerDT, Manager at Doubletree Suites by Hilton Hotel Anaheim Resort - Convention Center, responded to this reviewResponded April 21, 2014

Dear Ooter77,

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our hotel. I’m pleased to hear you enjoyed your suite...& our delicious cookies. I agree that our Housekeeping team does a great job keeping the suites in tip top condition.

Your feedback regarding the cheerleaders’ use of the hotel facilities is quite helpful & I will be sure to pass along your suggestions to our operations team for future use. I’m also glad to hear the concierge team was friendly & pleasant. It’s very important to us that every guest is greeted & welcomed to the hotel.

Again, thanks for your kind review. I hope you & your family will visit us again soon.

Deborah Fisher, Manager