In Anaheim, I've stayed at the Disneyland Hotel, the Paradise Pier Hotel, and now this hotel. Although this one is not on the DL resort property (big bummer), and thus does not have the same ambience or proximity to Disney, I'd have to say, in my opinion, the quality of the room itself was better than I've experienced at either Disney hotel. It was a tastefully decorated, two-room suite (it was great that my hubby could sleep on the living room sofa so his snores wouldn't wake the rest of us in the other room). I never had a problem with maintaining consistent water pressure and temperature when taking baths (can't say that elsewhere). The towels are bigger and fluffier than at my Disney hotel rooms. This hotel has wide halls and I'm guessing fairly thick walls, because we didn't hear a lot of noise from other guests. Beds were super comfy, and I like that they have the extra short blanket/layer at the bottom of the bed for your feet. The breakfast package was a great value for my family of four-- there were warm eggs as well as small omelets made to order, fruit and yogurt, French toast and waffles with a wonderful apple compote, and the best homemade muffins I've had at any restaurant or hotel... organic, made with honey, sweet and flavorful, but without being overly sweet. There were also sausages, bacon, cereal, and other things. Oh, and breakfast burritos one day and eggs benedict another. Anyway... if you're visiting for Disneyland, take advantage of this offer. There's NO PLACE in the parks where you'll get anywhere near this quality or quantity of food for this great of a deal. We visited the pool to watch fireworks, but decided we had a better view from the top (7th floor) hallway corridor. Hotel parking was easy, and everyone was friendly. If you want to visit Disneyland and stay somewhere off of the resort property, this is a great Good Neighbor Hotel to choose. We choose to drive to Disney, which ended up being more time consuming than I had thought, as the parking structure is gargantuan to the extreme, so I'd suggest giving the shuttle a try.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The newly renovated DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Hotel Anaheim Resort - Convention Center is ideally located one block from the Anaheim Convention Center and just one mile from Disneyland(R) Park and Disney's California Adventure(R) Park. Now offering free wifi and 100% Non-Smoking facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz and Hilton Hotels Direct so you can book your Doubletree Suites by Hilton Hotel Anaheim Resort - Convention Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Doubletree Suites By Hilton Hotel Anaheim Resort - Convention Anaheim
- Doubletree Hotel Anaheim
- Doubletree Resort Anaheim