The Doubletree Anaheim is a great place to stay if you are looking to put on some mouse ears and visit Disneyland. The rooms are large and well maintained, and the living room and master bedroom are far enough apart that one light sleeper (me) could get some zzz's while my accomplices watched television loudly in the other room. The bathroom was also large and sparkling clean and the pool was great for an afternoon dip.
I will say that the hotel was not quite as close to the Disneyland entrance as I had imagined (maybe a mile away). There are shuttles and taxis willing to take you the distance at set rates, but I simply walked as the entrance tickets were expensive enough as it is. There was a Sheraton hotel between the Doubletree and Disneyland, but it was far more expensive according to my online search.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The newly renovated DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Hotel Anaheim Resort - Convention Center is ideally located one block from the Anaheim Convention Center and just one mile from Disneyland(R) Park and Disney's California Adventure(R) Park. Now offering free wifi and 100% Non-Smoking facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels Direct, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Doubletree Suites by Hilton Hotel Anaheim Resort - Convention Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Doubletree Suites By Hilton Hotel Anaheim Resort - Convention Anaheim
- Doubletree Hotel Anaheim
- Doubletree Resort Anaheim