We booked this hotel for our family of four to stay at while visiting Disneyland. It was absolutely perfect. The hotel itself was very clean, newly remodelled and the staff were very nice and helpful. The room was bright and spacious, perfect for our family. We had a view of the pool from the 5th floor which was nice. We could also see Disneyland from our room. We would have been able to enjoy the fireworks had they not been cancelled due to high winds. The beds were also very comfortable. The restaurant was very family friendly. Kids eat for free which makes it very attractive compared to the other nearby options. We had the breakfast buffet each day (included as a Hilton Honors Gold perk) and it was very good. Something for everyone. The Disneyland visitor center in the lobby was also very helpful. They answered all of our questions and we were able to purchase our passes without having to deal with the huge lines at Disneyland. The ART bus picks you up right at the driveway which is very convenient. We purchased the ART multi-day pass but ended up walking most of the time because by the time we waited for the bus to come (runs every 20-25 minutes) we would be at the park or hotel already. We enjoyed the walk. It was about 3 city blocks and took about 15 minutes. I would skip the ART pass next time, but unless you like walking, it is probably worth taking the bus. The DIsneyland parking lot is about a block away where you can hop on their shuttle as well (advice of other Tripadvisor travellers) which we did, but found that you were about half way there by the time you got to the shuttle, so the walk ended up being just as quick. The toughest thing about the bus and/or shuttles is that you have to collapse your stroller. We found this to not be worth the hassle. I would definitely recommend this hotel to any family visiting Disneyland.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The newly renovated DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Hotel Anaheim Resort - Convention Center is ideally located one block from the Anaheim Convention Center and just one mile from Disneyland(R) Park and Disney's California Adventure(R) Park. Now offering free wifi and 100% Non-Smoking facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels Direct, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, getaroom.com, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Doubletree Suites by Hilton Hotel Anaheim Resort - Convention Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Doubletree Suites By Hilton Hotel Anaheim Resort - Convention Anaheim
- Doubletree Hotel Anaheim
- Doubletree Resort Anaheim