Doubletree Suites by Hilton Hotel Anaheim Resort - Convention Center
$700
$620
  • Restaurant
2,677 results
All reviewsdouble treewarm cookieswelcome centerfree cookiesconvention centerkids eat freequeen suitebreakfast buffetseparate bedroomliving areaart bushotel restaurantper dayafter a long dayvisiting disneylandsofa bedacross the street
Reviewed April 30, 2013

Great choice for a visit to DisneyLand. We stayed here while visiting DisneyLand and were extremely pleased with the accommodations. The room was very nice and a good value for the money. Also, a shuttle runs every 20 minutes to DisneyLand and is reasonable. Would stay here again.

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
Reviewed April 28, 2013

Doubletree Convention Center is just as good as their Orange hotel, which we stayed in last Disneyland trip. They have a great lobby, lots of parking (no valet and it is $16/day), and room service. There is free wifi, which is great! Here is the breakdown of our stay so far:

Cleanliness inspection was conducted throughout the hotel room. There were not signs of dust, stains, hairs, dirt, grime, etc. The only things slightly dirty are the room service menu and the amenities booklets in the desk. The restroom was immaculate, and I appreciate that the pipes from the sink are covered with a nice vanity. The coffee maker is clean inside, no smells or mold. The phones and remotes were decent (usually the filthiest parts of any hotel room). No dust or dirt behind the beds, on picture frames, on the windows, or lamp shades. No signs of wall peels, and areas on the ceiling that are patched are done well.

The view depends on where they place you. We are facing away from the parks and overlooking a gas station. I don't care to open my curtains, so I am not concerned about this. However, should you want to look outside constantly, request a room facing the parks. They always try to accommodate.

We ordered room service on day 1 and the food took 35 minutes from order time to delivery. They provide a large tray with the food order on it instead of a rolling table. I am not sure if this is an issue, but most hotels provide rolling tables. Still, The large room desk is large enough to eat on for 2 or 3 people. If you have more guests with you, a rolling table would be ideal. The food was great. Tasteful, presented as if we were eating in the restaurant, and well priced for the hotel and the quality. We paid $125 not including tip for 2 steaks, dessert, and 2 appetizers with a glass of wine and a soda. Mind you, we ordered flat iron steak and a filet, so the price would be higher than the typical sandwich or burger order.

Current cons: Construction on the roof is going on at this time, so you may get a rude awakening at 9am if you stay on the top two floors through May 3 2013. You will hear people in the hallway since there is a 1" gap on every room door. Whenever the floors above you flush or turn the shower on, the pipes rattle LOUDLY. If they do this late at night you'll probably wake up. When I turned the shower on in our hotel room, the hotter I made it the more vibration and sound the shower pipes made.

Overall, I give this hotel a 4 star rating for excellent customer service, rooms, and amenities. I will definitely be back again.

Room Tip: Request for a lower room floor through may 3 to avoid loud construction noises in the day time. If you are concerned with views, request a front facing room on the top floor. Get room service--it's delicious and more relaxing than getting dressed and going down for dinner. They provide wine by the bottle to the rooms, as well as liquor! Always ask for cookies. You may have to pay for extras if you order them to the room, but it's worth it.
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
hotel82, General Manager at Doubletree Suites by Hilton Hotel Anaheim Resort - Convention Center, responded to this reviewResponded May 6, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write such an informative review, and I am glad that for the most part you enjoyed your stay. I found your observations to be helpful, as I am sure other people will also.
As to the roof noise, we were installing new guestroom valances and had to drill into the concrete...sorry!
We have also been to your room and can't get the shower to duplicate the rattle but we will keep an eye on the room .
Again, thank you for staying with us and we look forward to serving you again.
Respectfully,
Jeff Morse

Reviewed April 27, 2013

This Hotel exceeded our expectations. The Staff was very welcoming and attentive. We have no complaints. Very glad to get the recommendation from friends. Clean rooms, bathroom smelled like flowers!!! The free cookies are amazing too! I'll be thanking my friends for the tip and will pass it on to others as well.

Reviewed April 27, 2013

The Double Tree Hotel near Disneyland is one of the better hotels in the area. Of all the Hilton brands, this hotel is my favorite. It's clean, updated, and you get free cookies every day! Kids also eat free at their restaurant which helps to save some money.

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
Reviewed April 25, 2013

My son and I stayed in Anaheim at 2 different hotels during the same week - the Hilton and Doubletree. The Doubletree's staff were very attentive, parking was much cheaper, rooms were much larger, and had refrigerators and although there were a lot of teenagers in the hotel (big convention) it was much quieter than the Hilton. Plus - can't beat the free cookies.

Room Tip: We were in room 751 - way off the beaten path. A long walk from the elevator, but very quiet.
1  Thank CMarvinGallo