“Amazing stay, short walk to Disneyland, fabulous...”
other travelers have booked this property
Dining table seats 10 comfortably Open space floor plan
Bathroom 1 - shower and bathtub
Bathroom 2 - Rainfall shower
Basic kitchen essentials provided
Washer and Dryer - Basic laundry essentials provided
Outdoor lounging area and private jaccuzzi and bbq grill
Enjoy your own private jaccuzzi
View Disneyland's firework show every night
Floor plan - great for those traveling with multiple families or friends.
Walking distance to Disneyland - 15 minutes walk to main front entrance.
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
tml2015
Adelaide, Australia
“Amazing stay, short walk to Disneyland, fabulous house”
Reviewed January 6, 2015 for a stay in December 2014
person found this review helpful

We stayed at Red Door Hideaway in December 2014 for 6 nights with an extended family of 9 including 3 young children.

The house was fabulous - stylish in its decor yet comfortable and cozy - the kitchen was amazing and stocked with all sorts of basic food items - the welcome basket on arrival was a hit and the games room excellent for kids. My favourite was the large washer and dryer which when travelling is a real bonus.

Fabi was amazing to deal with - professional, friendly and accommodating - we didn't meet but emailed most days and she was so helpful even helping source a doctor to come to the house for my husband.

I would love to go back and higly recommend staying and yes it is only a short maybe 15 minute walk to disneyland even with small children.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Traveling group: Extended Family
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Management Response
Jan 7, 2015
It was a pleasure having you and your family stay at the RedDoor Hideaway. I am so happy to hear that everyone enjoyed the house. We hope to have you back again!
Cris J
“Over our expectations”
Reviewed January 5, 2015 for a stay in December 2014

I booked this home without a review on it, but I took a chance since I loved it on the pictures.
I have to admit I was kind of nervous because I had no idea what to expect and then I open the door and WOW!
It is exactly as they show on the pictures but 1000 times better. So, close to Disney, restaurants, stores.. we had everything we needed and more. And our kids loved the playroom.
I highly recommened it to EVERYONE.. yes including you, you that have spent hours and hours looking for your perfect rental home (that was me) I can tell you to stop looking and start booking your next vacation here.
Thanks Fabi for your great attention.
We enjoyed and loved our stay at the Red Door Hideaway.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Management Response
Jan 6, 2015
Thank you for staying at the RedDoor Hideaway! I am so glad to hear that the children enjoyed the playroom and that you had a great time! We hope to see you back soon!
RetiredNa...
Montrose, Colorado
“Wonderful Time”
Reviewed August 11, 2014 for a stay in August 2014

The house was perfect for a family of 10. Within walking distance of Disneyland or the tram. Everything we needed was provided and loved the house. Kids were always in the play room playing with the toys.

Hot Tub was perfect get away after a hard day chasing young ones at Disneyland.

Traveling group: Large Group
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing
;