Open today: 3:00 PM - 9:00 PM
Review Highlights
Had a fantastic flight on the 737!

I am a huge aviation enthusiast and this experience was amazing on the Boeing 737! Can’t wait to... read more

Reviewed March 7, 2020
Matt N
via mobile
Totally worth it!

My 12 yo boys had a blast and asked to come back. Stuff is excellent, place is grate. My kids only... read more

Reviewed January 31, 2020
allag471
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Anaheim
from $68.99
from $67.00
from $89.00
from $138.47
More Info
All reviews flight deck flight simulator aviation enthusiast lots of fun instructor cockpit fighter instructions blast throttle airliner software disneyland
Selected filters
Reviewed June 26, 2015

Going to Flight Deck is a regular event for my family. We discovered it about two years ago when my then 13 year old was invited for a birthday party. My husband went with him and they are hooked! My 17 year old daughter went the next time and she loved it as much as they did! whenever we have friends and family visit, a trip to Flight Deck is always on the agenda.

Reviewed June 25, 2015

Our family has been coming to Flightdeck for several years. It is a regular for my son and husband. Although they often know one of their gifts is a flight tour, it is always welcomed and the 'trash talking' begins of who is going to be the "Top Dog" on this next flight. The first time my husband went, he racked up 21 kills and they even let you land the bad boy on an aircraft carrier! Groups of up to 7 at a time! The location is ideal, easy to find, and clean, as is all the equipment they provide. I even went on one tour and the instructions and help they provided even allowed me to get the hang of it in minutes!

They have a preflight and post flight briefing that helps with instructions as well.
A definite fun time and a great gift idea that our family loves. THIS ONE IS A HIT!

Date of experience: January 2015
Reviewed June 20, 2015

The experience felt like it was real. The controls and the response of the simulator was very impressive. Peter Griffin, this was an amazing experience. My son will definitely remember his birthday.

1  Thank Christian B
Reviewed June 6, 2015

It was a great experience! Staff was very friendley and very helpful. I enjoyed the time I was there and plan to visit again. I was very impressed, both Kevein and crystal was very professional. Kevin Allen was a superb instructor.

1  Thank Larry L
Reviewed June 5, 2015

I did the F-16 simulation. Being an aviation enthusiast I jumped at the chance to do this. The total time spent here was 2 hours.

Firstly the offer you the jumpsuit, (why would you knock it back), all I needed was some aviator glasses, and the total Maverick experience would've been fulfilled! Then it was off for some instruction on how to fly, the various buttons on the joystick, as well as the throttle and the basic principles of flying. Also they inform you that you will be given unlimited bullets & countermeasures, but only 6 air to air missiles, just like the real thing.

Then it was off to the simulator, where you sit in a mock up of an F-16 fighter plan. Down shuts the canopy and you are in control. You take off, and then for the next 40 mins you are in an air to air battle with your friends, as well as a couple of computer controlled aircraft. Then its time to survive in the skies, while you battle each other to see who is the real TOPGUN. At the end of the battle, you then land the aircraft.

Great fun, and time went by so quickly. Had it not been for time constraints, I would've returned for another go!

Cost was USD$58, and its located about 5 min drive from the Disneyland area.

Date of experience: May 2015