“Most fun I've had in a long time”

Flightdeck Flight Simulation Center
Find Your Inner Top Gun
Ranked #2 of 106 Fun & Games in Anaheim
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Consistently voted one of the top things to do in Orange County, Flightdeck is a flight simulation attraction providing civilians the opportunity to pilot fighter jets in actual cockpit simulators and a Boeing 737 flight simulator. Experience the challenge of aerial maneuvers at 500 knots, aircraft take-offs and landings and the excitement of air-to-air combat. Up to ten people can fly at the same time, each in their own authentic F-16 flight simulator! In the "Officer's Club", guests can view and listen to all of the action on large LCD monitors. Flightdeck also offers "Group Events at the Speed of Sound!", with event space for groups of 8 to 80, this is a unique venue where the spirit of Top Gun inspires the adventurer within with a variety of aviation themed experiences for corporate groups, team building (serious or fun), incentive trips, parties, customers events, sales events, seminars, product launches, off-site meetings etc.
Reviewed July 1, 2015

My son wanted to do something different for Father's Day- and he couldn't have done anything better. What a thrill- I am a retired Air Force vet and never got to get in a cockpit of a fighter jet- this was so much fun for me, especially the dogfight! The personnel at Flightdeck are friendly, courteous and helpful throughout the experience.

All reviews
in 21 reviews
"john wayne"
in 6 reviews

Reviewed June 26, 2015

Going to Flight Deck is a regular event for my family. We discovered it about two years ago when my then 13 year old was invited for a birthday party. My husband went with him and they are hooked! My 17 year old daughter went the next time and she loved it as much as they did! whenever we have friends and family visit, a trip to Flight Deck is always on the agenda.

Reviewed June 25, 2015

Our family has been coming to Flightdeck for several years. It is a regular for my son and husband. Although they often know one of their gifts is a flight tour, it is always welcomed and the 'trash talking' begins of who is going to be the "Top Dog" on this next flight. The first time my husband went, he racked up 21 kills and they even let you land the bad boy on an aircraft carrier! Groups of up to 7 at a time! The location is ideal, easy to find, and clean, as is all the equipment they provide. I even went on one tour and the instructions and help they provided even allowed me to get the hang of it in minutes!

They have a preflight and post flight briefing that helps with instructions as well.
A definite fun time and a great gift idea that our family loves. THIS ONE IS A HIT!

Reviewed June 19, 2015

The experience felt like it was real. The controls and the response of the simulator was very impressive. Peter Griffin, this was an amazing experience. My son will definitely remember his birthday.

1  Thank Christian B