Flightdeck Flight Simulation Center
Open today: 11:00 AM - 9:00 PM
Review Highlights
Had a fantastic flight on the 737!

I am a huge aviation enthusiast and this experience was amazing on the Boeing 737! Can’t wait to... read more

Reviewed March 7, 2020
Matt N
via mobile
Totally worth it!

My 12 yo boys had a blast and asked to come back. Stuff is excellent, place is grate. My kids only... read more

Reviewed January 31, 2020
allag471
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Anaheim
from $32.83
from $68.99
from $67.00
from $84.99
More Info
All reviews flight suit flight deck dog fight air combat flying experience flight instructor aviation enthusiast co pilot simulator experience an awesome experience a lot of fun cockpit briefing fighter dogfight realistic instructions
Selected filters
Reviewed May 20, 2015

I am not a pilot but have always wanted to learn how to fly a plane. My son and I did the 737 Simulator with Instructor Kevin Allen. My son did great "flying" to LAX and Kevin didn't have to help him too much. On my flight, Kevin had to help a little bit more, LOL! Its kind of like learning to drive on a Mack truck...but safely! Very, very fun. If you are interested in flying, this is a must do. Thanks Kevin and Flightdeck staff!

1  Thank BJ P
Reviewed May 16, 2015

As a retired pilot who had not flown for many years, I decided to try out the B737 Flight Simulator. The session started by a briefing from my instructor Steven Wallerstein. He covered the systems and procedures of the aircraft thoroughly. I found Steven to be very knowledgeable. He brings a wealth of experience from his previous job as an American Airlines pilot. When I sat in the pilot's seat, Steven acted as my co-pilot. We got airborne and I flew several approaches to Lax, John Wayne and Ontario airports. The experience was unbelievable. After 90 minutes of flying, the session came to an end. I felt that I had actually flown the Boeing 737 aircraft. The simulator is very realistic, especially with visual display. I will repeat as I miss flying and this is as close to the real thing as possible without spending a small fortune.

3  Thank Amerjeet
Reviewed May 5, 2015 via mobile

Such an enjoyable experience! Got to fly the 737 with my husband and mom watching. I have a flight simulator at home, but this is way better and so worth it! Looking for a fun opportunity to learn to fly, this is the place. They also do combat flight simulation which I'm sure is equally as exciting! We got a very informative instructor Kevin Allen. He walked us through successful take offs and landings and we both had so much fun! This is a must for anyone wanting a really unique afternoon adventure!!!

Reviewed May 5, 2015

It was an amazing experience for my son!!! It is a great place for the whole family.Our instructor Kevin was excellent, very professional. We all had a wonderful time. It was an unforgettable experience for all of us.

Date of experience: April 2015
Reviewed May 4, 2015

Stephen Leong was totally awesome! He took care of our birthday celebration for a group of 15+ teens and he did it flawlessly. We had 3 major venues for this special day and it was only at Flightdeck where the compliment was given. We highly recommend everyone to Flightdeck for an amazing time, especially for a group of teens. Paul Wigboldy was great too and everyone at Flightdeck. I would give an 11 out of a 10 rating. :))