Open today: 3:00 PM - 9:00 PM
Review Highlights
Had a fantastic flight on the 737!

I am a huge aviation enthusiast and this experience was amazing on the Boeing 737! Can’t wait to... read more

Reviewed March 7, 2020
Matt N
via mobile
Totally worth it!

My 12 yo boys had a blast and asked to come back. Stuff is excellent, place is grate. My kids only... read more

Reviewed January 31, 2020
allag471
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Anaheim
from $68.99
from $67.00
from $89.00
from $138.47
More Info
All reviews flight suit flight deck flight simulator aviation enthusiast lots of fun instructor cockpit fighter instructions blast throttle airliner software disneyland
Selected filters
Reviewed May 5, 2015 via mobile

Such an enjoyable experience! Got to fly the 737 with my husband and mom watching. I have a flight simulator at home, but this is way better and so worth it! Looking for a fun opportunity to learn to fly, this is the place. They also do combat flight simulation which I'm sure is equally as exciting! We got a very informative instructor Kevin Allen. He walked us through successful take offs and landings and we both had so much fun! This is a must for anyone wanting a really unique afternoon adventure!!!

Reviewed May 5, 2015

It was an amazing experience for my son!!! It is a great place for the whole family.Our instructor Kevin was excellent, very professional. We all had a wonderful time. It was an unforgettable experience for all of us.

Date of experience: April 2015
Reviewed May 4, 2015

Stephen Leong was totally awesome! He took care of our birthday celebration for a group of 15+ teens and he did it flawlessly. We had 3 major venues for this special day and it was only at Flightdeck where the compliment was given. We highly recommend everyone to Flightdeck for an amazing time, especially for a group of teens. Paul Wigboldy was great too and everyone at Flightdeck. I would give an 11 out of a 10 rating. :))

Reviewed May 3, 2015

Everyone at Flightdeck was simply awesome! We were there as part of our dad's 90th birthday celebration. Our dad is a retired USAF fighter pilot and we decided this would be one of several ways we would celebrate. Paul, Steve, and the rest of the Flightdeck crew treated our dad like royalty! We all had a wonderful time. It was a truly memorable experience for all of us. Thank you, Flightdeck!

2  Thank Fergie17
Reviewed April 29, 2015

First off, I would like to personal thank Dave Hansen (my instructor) for being my copilot in the sim. He is a great pilot with many years of knowledge on planes and flying in general. The overall all experience is great! They also have 9(If my memory is right) fighter planes that have dog fights against each other. To wrap this up the staff, facility, and experience is awesome. Have recommended to friends and family.

Date of experience: April 2015