“Boeing 737 Flight Simulator”

Flightdeck Flight Simulation Center
Find Your Inner Top Gun
Ranked #2 of 106 Fun & Games in Anaheim
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Consistently voted one of the top things to do in Orange County, Flightdeck is a flight simulation attraction providing civilians the opportunity to pilot fighter jets in actual cockpit simulators and a Boeing 737 flight simulator. Experience the challenge of aerial maneuvers at 500 knots, aircraft take-offs and landings and the excitement of air-to-air combat. Up to ten people can fly at the same time, each in their own authentic F-16 flight simulator! In the "Officer's Club", guests can view and listen to all of the action on large LCD monitors. Flightdeck also offers "Group Events at the Speed of Sound!", with event space for groups of 8 to 80, this is a unique venue where the spirit of Top Gun inspires the adventurer within with a variety of aviation themed experiences for corporate groups, team building (serious or fun), incentive trips, parties, customers events, sales events, seminars, product launches, off-site meetings etc.
Reviewed May 16, 2015

As a retired pilot who had not flown for many years, I decided to try out the B737 Flight Simulator. The session started by a briefing from my instructor Steven Wallerstein. He covered the systems and procedures of the aircraft thoroughly. I found Steven to be very knowledgeable. He brings a wealth of experience from his previous job as an American Airlines pilot. When I sat in the pilot's seat, Steven acted as my co-pilot. We got airborne and I flew several approaches to Lax, John Wayne and Ontario airports. The experience was unbelievable. After 90 minutes of flying, the session came to an end. I felt that I had actually flown the Boeing 737 aircraft. The simulator is very realistic, especially with visual display. I will repeat as I miss flying and this is as close to the real thing as possible without spending a small fortune.

2  Thank Amerjeet
in 21 reviews
"john wayne"
in 6 reviews

Reviewed May 5, 2015 via mobile

Such an enjoyable experience! Got to fly the 737 with my husband and mom watching. I have a flight simulator at home, but this is way better and so worth it! Looking for a fun opportunity to learn to fly, this is the place. They also do combat flight simulation which I'm sure is equally as exciting! We got a very informative instructor Kevin Allen. He walked us through successful take offs and landings and we both had so much fun! This is a must for anyone wanting a really unique afternoon adventure!!!

Reviewed May 5, 2015

It was an amazing experience for my son!!! It is a great place for the whole family.Our instructor Kevin was excellent, very professional. We all had a wonderful time. It was an unforgettable experience for all of us.

Reviewed May 4, 2015

Stephen Leong was totally awesome! He took care of our birthday celebration for a group of 15+ teens and he did it flawlessly. We had 3 major venues for this special day and it was only at Flightdeck where the compliment was given. We highly recommend everyone to Flightdeck for an amazing time, especially for a group of teens. Paul Wigboldy was great too and everyone at Flightdeck. I would give an 11 out of a 10 rating. :))