I'm sad I couldn't get a groupon deal for this place but it was still worth every penny!
$59 for a flight simulator for the Fox-1 jet. I would suggest for you to reserve your time & day over the phone first as it seems that they do get pretty busy. I took my bf for a belated valentines gift & he loved it !!
1. First you go to a small room to change into a flight suit (OPTIONAL) But it's so cool & fun so why wouldn't you?? Haha.
2. Then you go into another room where an instructor teaches you how to take off, land, combat fighting, brake, shoot missiles, etc. (the class was about 15-20 mins I wanna say)
1. You are each assigned a jet where an instructor will help you on a ladder to get inside
2. You then put on your headset and wait until you're clear for take off
3. They give you 5 mins to take off and to practice flying and turning so you can get the hang of it
4. COMBAT TIME!!! Kill and avoid getting killed lol. This part was fun, but I didn't get much kills :(
5. Finally you go through 4 landings (2 day time + 2 night time)
6. After your flight, the instructors will give you scores based on how many kills you got and how well you landed. But just so you're aware, they do this in front of everyone including people that are waiting for their own flight lol it was quite embarrassing for me since I only got a score of 8 !!! I didn't even get to the double digits! :(
Overall, this is a great experience and we both had a ton of fun !! The instructors were super nice! (Too bad I forgot his name ... lol) And we will probably come back again with a group of friends :)