“Flightdeck Birthday Party Package”

Flightdeck Flight Simulation Center
Ranked #2 of 102 Fun & Games in Anaheim
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Consistently voted one of the top things to do in Orange County, Flightdeck is a flight simulation attraction providing civilians the opportunity to pilot fighter jets in actual cockpit simulators and a Boeing 737 flight simulator. Experience the challenge of aerial maneuvers at 500 knots, aircraft take-offs and landings and the excitement of air-to-air combat. Up to ten people can fly at the same time, each in their own authentic F-16 flight simulator! In the "Officer's Club", guests can view and listen to all of the action on large LCD monitors. Flightdeck also offers "Group Events at the Speed of Sound!", with event space for groups of 8 to 80, this is a unique venue where the spirit of Top Gun inspires the adventurer within with a variety of aviation themed experiences for corporate groups, team building (serious or fun), incentive trips, parties, customers events, sales events, seminars, product launches, off-site meetings etc.
Placentia, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Flightdeck Birthday Party Package”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 15, 2013

We recently held my son's 11th birthday party at Flightdeck and had a fantastic time! Not only have the kids who attended been talking about going back, my son has already said he wants his next birthday party and can't wait until he's 13 and can fly the bigger Boeing jets!

The party was such a success BECAUSE of the employee team who assisted! They were so patient and helpful, constantly helping the boys fly their best...recognizing when they were going to crash unintentionally, giving them guidance and continous training on how to fly in the simulation setting!

My daughter was originally uninterested in flying however, once she saw what they actually did, she wished she'd been one of the 12 invited guests!

Visited May 2013
1 Thank SChiappini

Lake Forest, California
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Talk to me Goose!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 9, 2013

Loved it! Did it for my birthday and am looking forward to doing it again someday. Enjoyed it so much that I recommend it to the guests staying at the hotel I work at as something to do that is NOT the "norm" for a vacation trip.

Everyone I have sent there has come back raving... so it isn't just me :-)

Visited April 2013
2 Thank Displaced_808
The O.C.
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 29 helpful votes
“You HAVE to go more than once. You HAVE to.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 29, 2013

It's pretty neat, don't try to go anal and figure out what's right/left/down/up, just 'feel' the plane. You get to wear a jumpsuit along with everyone else, jump into the cockpit of a simulator jet, and have at it. I gotta go again and wipe my sister off the face of the map this time!

2 Thank schmink45
Fountain Valley, California
16 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 19 helpful votes
“Best Kid Birthday Party Ever!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 14, 2013

My husband and college age kids have enjoyed Flightdeck several times but this visit was for a 13 year old birthday party. The staff at Flightdeck were amazing with the children. They kept the energy up, were funny, helpful and seemed to enjoy the working with kids. The party room was super clean and everything was running on time but the energy they put in to making this a fun thing for children was the best part of all.

Another great thing was that you can bring your own party food in. They even had a place for keeping things cold until serving time. Too many places charge and arm and a leg for providing a couple of pieces of pizza per child and a drink. Flightdeck let us buy pizza from the nearby Pizza Hut and bring in our own decorations, etc.

Visited April 2013
1 Thank tammycameron
Newport Coast, CA
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“I killed my friends”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 12, 2013

(and my wife) but I hit the deck myself... I had GREAT fun with these guys. Went once as a business event and then back twice; once with the guys and the second time with the wives. Nothing like shooting your spouse down over Bosnia! lol.
It's easier than you might think - everyone can functionally fly, shoot and maneuver. But it takes real skill to get better and each time I go I enjoy it more. Excellent and well-run. the team there are real pros.

Visited February 2013